Thomas Walsh II
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Toledo, OhioKisling Nestico & Redick LLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Civil Rights; view more
Licensed in Ohio since: 2016
Education: The University of Toledo College of Law
Kisling Nestico & Redick LLC4853 Monroe St.
Building B, Suite 3
Toledo, OH 43623 Visit website
Thomas Walsh II is an associate attorney at Kisling, Nestico & Redick, which has its offices in Toledo, Ohio. He focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury and dog bites. Licensed to practice in the state of Ohio since 2016, he has immense experience litigating cases on behalf of clients who have been hurt because of negligent actions of another party.
With a genuine concern for his clients, Mr. Walsh is a diligent and professional attorney with an unwavering commitment to his clients’ interests and needs. He is a fierce and tireless advocate for the rights of his clients who have been injured through no fault of their own. He provides personal attention and customized solutions for each client’s unique case.
With a bachelor’s degree in political science and philosophy and a minor in pre-law studies from Kent State University, Mr. Walsh was the president of the university’s Pre-Law Club and was a member of the KSU Mock Trial team, for which he received the All Regional Outstanding Witness Award. He also was an Honors College graduate and an Emerging Leaders Program graduate.
Graduating cum laude, Mr. Walsh received his Juris Doctor from The University of Toledo College of Law with certificates of concentration with distinction in criminal law and labor and employment law. He was an articles editor on the school’s law review. Having participated in two moot court competitions, he received the Best Orator award and the Best Team award. He was also inducted into The Order of Barristers.
During law school, Mr. Walsh served in the Toledo Public Defender's Office as a legal intern as well as the U.S. Department of Justice - U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania through the Summer Law Internship Program, where he gained invaluable experience with federal criminal prosecution and civil defense.
After which, Mr. Walsh joined Kisling, Nestico & Redick as a law clerk and became an associate attorney in 2016.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Civil Rights
Animal Bites, Dram Shop Laws, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Civil Rights
First Admitted: 2016, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.knrlegal.com/our-attorneys/thomas-j-walsh-ii/
- Kent State University, Kent, Ohio, B.A., magna cum laude – May 2013 – Major: Political Science & Philosophy, Minor: Pre-Law
- Delta Theta Phi (Law Fraternity) – Vice Dean & Alumni Liaison, 2013 – 2016
- Student Legal Services Board of Trustees, August 2014 – May 2016
- Federalist Society, Member, September 2013 – May 2016
- American Constitution Society – Chapter President, 2014 – 2016
- Certificate of Concentration with Distinction in Labor & Employment Law
- Certificate of Concentration with Distinction in Criminal Law
- Law Review – Board 47: Articles Editor
- Supersizing the Definition of Employer Under the National Labor Relations Act – Broadening the Joint Employer Standard to Include Franchisors and Franchisees, 47 U. Tol. L. Rev. 589 (2016)
- Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers – 2022
- The Order of Barristers
- Moot Court – Criminal Law Team
- Semifinalist & Recipient of Ryan J. Mullins Award
- Herbert Wechsler National Criminal Law Moot Court Competition
- Charles W. Fornoff Appellate Advocacy Competition – Best Orator & Best Team Awards
Office location for Thomas Walsh II
4853 Monroe St.
Building B, Suite 3
Toledo, OH 43623
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023