Jeffrey C. Meadows
Top Rated DUI-DWI Attorney in West Chester Township, OH
- Free Consultation
Attorney Jeffrey C. Meadows is the founder and owner of The Meadows Law Firm in West Chester Township, Ohio. Nationally recognized as one of the country's premier OVI/DUI attorneys, Mr. Meadows provides exceptional advocacy and support to those facing charges for driving under the influence. He also provides effective criminal defense counsel to those facing charges for virtually every other type of felony or misdemeanor offense.
Over the course of his more than 23 years in law practice, he has gained a reputation as a tenacious and dedicated advocate for his clients who aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes on their behalves, no matter how serious or complicated their needs. From his efforts, he has helped secure numerous dismissals, acquittals and reductions of charges for his clients, and he finds a great reward in being able to help so many preserve their liberties and freedoms in the face of serious criminal charges.
Recognized for his impeccable professionalism and outstanding legal abilities, Mr. Meadows has earned Top 100 Trial Lawyers designation from the National Trial Lawyers. He has also been selected by his peers as being among the Top 50 attorneys in Cincinnati. Perhaps more importantly, he has earned the respect and trust of those he has served, and he has received many positive reviews and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A native of the area, Mr. Meadows served as President of his senior class at Mason High School, and he graduated from the University of Cincinnati in 1992. He then attended the University of Miami School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1996.
A leader in his field, Mr. Meadows conducts lectures and seminars across his region on topics related to DUI and OVI defense, and he holds his certification in Standardized Field Sobriety Testing. He is also an active member of the National and Ohio Associations of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Butler County and Cincinnati Bar Associations, and the Ohio State Bar Association, among his other professional affiliations.
- 90%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10%Criminal Defense
DUI/DWI, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Debt, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2022
About Jeffrey C. Meadows
First Admitted: 1997, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.meadowslawfirm.com/attorney-profiles/jeff-meadow...
Other Outstanding Achievements
- In addition to zealously representing his OVI clients, in 2012, Jeff Meadows also started a new business to help individuals avoid being charged with OVI/DUI by offering a single-use, disposable breathalyzers. TESTorARREST Disposable Breathalyzers will be sold in convenience stores, bars and other places where alcohol can be purchased as well as on-line.
- Member, Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1999 - Present
- Member, Continuing Legal Education Committee
- Member, National College for DUI Defense, 2002 - Present
- Member, Butler County Bar Association, 1999 - Present
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Cincinnati Bar Association, 1997 - Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- University of Cincinnati, B.A., Philosophy, 1992
- Jeff Meadows' OVI clients range from the first time offender to the multiple offender, including multiple jury trials for felony OVI's.
- Handling the Difficult Case, OVI - Part 2, 2012
- That call in the middle of the night, OVI - Part 1, 2012
- Trial Skills Workshop, Advanced OVI Seminar, 2012
- Professions Affected by OVI, 6th Annual Diving Into A DUI Case, 2012
- Professionalism & OVI, 5th Annual Thanksgiving OVI Seminar, 2012
- Organizer/Moderator, OVI Defense, 2012 Mock Jury Trial CLE, 2012
- Sponsor & Facilitator, 5th Annual Diving Into A DUI Case, 2011
- OVI - Case Law Update, Thanksgiving OVI Seminar, 2010
- OVI - The Intoxilyzer 8000, OSBA Annual Conference, 2010
- Case Law Update, OACDL Advanced OVI Seminar, 2010
- Basics of Gas Chromatography, OVI - Gas Chromatography, 2010
- Ethics, Thanksgiving OVI Seminar, 2013
- DUI in Ohio, Rotary Luncheon, 2013
- Can you WIN a DUI Case in Ohio, Advanced DUI Seminar, 2013
- Moderator, 8th Annual Diving Into A DUI Case, 2014
- Host/Moderator, 7th Annual Diving Into A DUI Case Seminar, 2013
- Host, Moderator, Trial Skills University, 2014
- Host/Moderator, 9th Annual Diving Into A DUI Case Seminar, 2015
- Host/Moderator, 10th Annual Diving Into A DUI Case Seminar, 2016
- Speaker, How To Win Trials, Ohio Assoc. Of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2016
Pro bono/Community Service
- Jeff Meadows is presently representing a Disabled U.S. Marine pro bono, 2012
- One of Jeff's most notable trial verdicts was in a case where the client was stopped for speeding (81/65), then charged with being impaired and a high-tier OVI (4511.19 A1a and 4511.19A1h). At the end of the jury trial, the jury return not guilty verdicts on both OVI charges, including the high-tier (a 0.244 breath test), and the judge found his client Not Guilty of the speeding charge, even though there was testimony that the trooper used a laser device. Jeff Meadows does LOTS of OVI trials every year. Some of them have outstanding results like this one, and some of them don't. If you have an OVI charge pending, the best way to beat it is to get someone who is 1) willing to fight for you, and 2) Knows how to fight for you. OVI defense can be very complicated and Meadows has the experience and training to properly assess your case and provide you with a vigorous defense. Results may vary depending on your facts. , 2016
- Jeff Meadows was again recognized as an Ohio Super Lawyer., Super Lawyer, SuperLawyer Magazine, 2020
- Again, Jeff was recognized as a Super Lawyer in Ohio, Super Lawyer, SuperLawyer Magazine, 2019
- Top 50 Lawyers in Cincinnati, Ohio Super Lawyers, 2014
- Once again Jeff was recognized as an Ohio Super Lawyer, Super Lawyer, SuperLawyer Magazine, 2018
- Cincinnati Top 50 Lawyers, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2017
- 2019, Super Lawyers Magazine
- Outstanding Presentation, Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2006
- Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2013
- Ohio's Top 100 Lawyers, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2017
- Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers, 2012
- Cincinnati Top 50 Lawyers, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2016
- Lawyer-Scientist recognition by the American Chemical Society. This was awarded after investing 120 hours in classroom and practical training on Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography and Mass Spectroscopy, 2020
- Standardized Field Sobriety Test Certification
Last Updated: 5/15/2022