Top rated family law attorney in West Chester, OhioThe Lampe Law Office, LLC
Ohio attorney M. Lynn Lampe has been providing dedicated representation to family law and estate planning clients for more than 20 years. With her firm, Lynn Lampe Law, Ms. Lampe has represented clients in Cincinnati, Fairfield, West Chester, Butler County and the surrounding areas in complex and highly sensitive legal matters, including high-conflict divorce cases and prenuptial agreements.
Ms. Lampe has been licensed to practice law in the state of Ohio since November of 1992. Her range of experience puts her in a strong position to provide dedicated and compassionate representation to her clients.
After graduating from Ohio University with a bachelor's degree in journalism, Ms. Lampe began studying the law and took a position as a legal intern for the Butler County Prosecuting Attorney. After earning her law degree at the University of Cincinnati College of Law, she spent four years working as an assistant prosecuting attorney for Butler County. From 1996 to 2000, she worked as a magistrate for Butler County area courts. In 1996, Ms. Lampe began concentrating on legal matters involving domestic relations, and her practice continues to emphasize family law and probate today.
Ms. Lampe is active in numerous professional associations, including the Ohio State Bar Association, the Butler County Bar Association and the Cincinnati Bar Association. She was a member of the University of Cincinnati Moot Court Team and a former member of the board for the Butler County Law Library.
Practice areasFamily law, Estate planning & probate, Estate & trust litigation
Adoption, Alimony & spousal support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Estate planning, Guardianships & conservatorships, Living wills, Power of attorney, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills, Will contests
- 70% Family law
- 20% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Estate & trust litigation
First Admitted: 1992, Ohio
Professional Webpage: http://www.lynnlampelaw.com/About/M-L-Lampe.shtml
- Anderson Publishing, Editor and Graphic Designer
- Member of the University of Cincinnati Moot Court Team
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Butler County, Ohio 1992 - 1996
- Member, Butler County Bar Association
- Member of the Family Law Committee, Butler County, Ohio
- Magistrate for Area Courts, Butler County, Ohio 1998 - 2000
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Former Butler County Law Library Board Member
- Ohio, November, 1992-Present
- Legal Intern, Butler County Prosecutor Office, 1989 - 1992
- Member, Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio University, Bachelor of Arts - Journalism, 1988
Office location for Lynn Lampe
9277 Centre Pointe Drive
West Chester, OH 45069
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023