Mr. Fedor has over 32 years of experience representing businesses and individuals before civil and criminal tax proceedings, whether they be administrative proceedings before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), State tax authorities, or before the United States District Courts, the U.S. Tax Court or the U.S. Courts of Appeals. Robert J. Fedor leads this 10 member firm with his expertise in tax and tax-related matters. Mr. Fedor's tax litigation experience has provided him with a vast understanding of tax related issues, spanning from tax litigation, IRS collections matters, including income, payroll and other tax issues, to criminal tax defense, as well as other tax controversy and tax-related litigation matters.
Mr. Fedor holds a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Dayton. He earned his law degree from the University of Dayton School of Law and is a member of the American Bar Association, and its Civil and Criminal Tax Sub-Committee, the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association and Chicago Bar Association. He is a member in good standing of the bars of the State of Ohio, United States Tax Court, United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, and the 6th and 9th Circuit Courts of Appeals. He regularly appears pro hac vice in federal and state courts throughout the country.
Robert J. Fedor Esq., LLC has offices in Cleveland and Chicago.
Cleveland Contact Information:
23550 Center Ridge Road, Suite 107
Westlake, OH 44145
Chicago Contact Information:
542 South Dearborn Street, Suite 660
Chicago, IL 60605
Or visit our website: http://www.fedortax.com/
Practice areasTax: business
- 100% Tax: business
First Admitted: 1989, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.fedortax.com/attorneys/robert-j-fedor
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- , Super Lawyer, Thomson Reuters
- Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
- St. Bernadette Parish - Westlake, Ohio – Finance Committee Member
- Westside Catholic Center – Cleveland, Ohio – Board Member
- Robert J. Fedor, Esq., LLC represents a number of high profile clients in the U.S. and throughout the world. Our clients prefer confidentiality and no client information is ever disclosed.
- Robert Fedor and his firm have negotiated confidential civil settlement agreements with the Internal Revenue Service, as well as, numerous civil and criminal tax matters wherein either charges have been declined, reduced, or the sentence imposed was substantially in favor of the client.
- Tax Issues in Ohio Divorces, Ohio CPA Journal, Vol. 61 No. 1, 2002
- Annual Criminal Tax Fraud Seminar, ABA
- New York University Tax Controversy Institute
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Presenter, Tax Issues in Domestic Relations, 2015
- Southeast Bar – Internal Revenue Service Liaison Conference
- University of Dayton, Dayton, OH B.A. Political Science, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1990
- Chicago Bar Association, Member, 2007 - Present
- Ohio, 1989
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2008
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member, 1991 - Present
- U.S. Tax Court, 1990
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2007
- American Bar Association, Member, Civil and Criminal Tax Sub-Committee 2015 - Current
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1991
- Tax Controversy
Office location for Robert J. Fedor, Jr.
23550 Center Ridge Road
Westlake, OH 44145
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2023