Patrick J. Moro
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Youngstown, OH
Patrick J. Moro has been an attorney at Heller, Maas, Moro & Magill Co., L.P.A., since April 2016. Based in the firm's office in Youngstown, Ohio, he provides representation to clients throughout the state in a variety of different legal areas. In his personal injury and wrongful death litigation practice, Mr. Moro furnishes knowledgeable advice and counsel to people who have been harmed by the negligence of other parties in cases arising out of truck and other motor vehicle crashes, premises liability and construction site accidents. Prior to joining his current firm, he was an associate at a Columbus law firm, and his experience there defending insurers has helped him anticipate the types of defense strategies that might be utilized against his plaintiff clients.
Mr. Moro also defends people who have been charged by the state with misdemeanor or felony offenses such as driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs, assault, fraud and other white collar crimes, sex offenses, traffic violations, domestic violence, and drug possession and distribution. In this area of his practice, he has been able to obtain favorable results, both through acquittals as well as through negotiated plea agreements. In addition, Mr. Moro assists people who have been injured on the job or who are otherwise unable to return to work and who are pursuing their rightful workers' compensation or Social Security Disability benefits.
Mr. Moro is admitted to practice before all Ohio state courts, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio. An Ohio native, he received a bachelor's degree from Walsh University in North Canton in 2009. Mr. Moro's legal education came at Capital University Law School in Columbus, and he was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2012.
- 20%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 20%Criminal Defense
- 20%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 20%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence, DUI/DWI, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022
About Patrick J. Moro
First Admitted: 2014, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.ohiodisabilitylaw.com/heller-maas-moro-magill-co...
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Trumbull County Bar Association
- Portage County Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- CALI Award in Consumer Law, Capital University Law School
- Participant, General Legal Clinic and Small-Business Clinic, Capital University Law School
- Is it possible to change doctors after treatment has started? Yes. However, there are forms that need to be filled… https://t.co/ROkd9QD8dS
- Thank you for putting your trust and confidence in us, Paula! We appreciate the thoughtful five-star feedback. https://t.co/Cdcqss30rQ
- Happy Valentine’s Day from Heller, Maas, Moro & Magill Co., LPA! What’s the most thoughtful gift you’ve ever recei… https://t.co/fPdpGeGgv4
- What kind of missteps can hurt a workers’ compensation claim? Click here to find out! https://t.co/aaBTFYTem9 https://t.co/j9QNX37P5d
- What are common causes of head injuries at workplaces? 🔹Slip/trip and falls 🔹Falling objects 🔹Explosions Find a m… https://t.co/RtmEWtQHcd
Last Updated: 5/25/2022