Andrea L. Worden
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Norman, OK
Selected to Rising Stars: 2015 - 2017
Attorney Andrea Worden is the founder of Worden & Carbitcher law firm in Norman, Oklahoma. A native of Fort Gibson, Oklahoma, Ms. Worden focuses her practice primarily on criminal defense and family law. She has more than 14 years of experience serving the rights and interests of a diverse range of clients all across the state.
Ms. Worden has invaluable insight into the criminal justice system from both sides. This enables her to better anticipate and challenge the prosecution's evidence against her clients to give them a greater chance of obtaining the favorable outcomes they seek for their serious criminal charges, such as DUI, drug crimes, juvenile crimes, and other felonies and misdemeanors. In addition, she has handled numerous expungements to help her clients seal their criminal records from public view.
As a family law attorney, Ms. Worden has achieved equal success counseling and guiding her clients through all aspects of the divorce process to help them protect their rights and interests with regards to child custody and support, property division, alimony and other related matters. She also has extensive experience handling adoptions, and she finds great reward in being able to help so many across her region who have serious legal challenges affecting their lives, their families and their futures.
In all cases, Ms. Worden provides the personalized attention and dedicated support her clients need during some of the most difficult and uncertain times in their lives, and she always strives to help her clients obtain the positive results they deserve as efficiently as possible. Recognized for her success, she received the Leadership in Law Award from the Journal Record, Super Lawyers designation since 2015 and a top attorney designation by 405 Magazine for 2020 and 2021.
A 2003 graduate of the University of Central Oklahoma, Ms. Worden attended the University of Oklahoma College of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2006. She is a member of the prestigious National College of DUI Defense as well as the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, and the Oklahoma County and Cleveland County Bar Associations.
- 40%Criminal Defense
- 40%Family Law
- 10%Estate Planning & Probate
- 10%Nonprofit Organizations
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Theft, Criminal Domestic Violence, Adoption, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights, Non-profit & Tax-exempt Organizations
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2017
About Andrea L. Worden
First Admitted: 2006, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.wordenfirm.com/about-us/andrea-worden
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2006
- The DUI Defender's Guide to Oklahoma Drinking and Driving Law is a book written to provide an overview of the law regarding alcohol related offenses, writer , The DUI Defender's Guide to Oklahoma Drinking and Driving Law, 2014
- 100% success rate for expungements statewide, 2019
- Top Criminal Defense Attorney in OKC Metro, Top Attorney, 405 Magazine, 2021
- SuperLawyer, SuperLawyer, SuperLawyers, 2021
- The Journal Record, an Oklahoma business publication, annually honors Oklahoman lawyers who are exceptional leaders in the field of law making contributions through community service, Leadership in Law, Journal Record, 2012
- SuperLawyer, SuperLawyer, SuperLawyers, 2019
- SuperLawyer, SuperLawyer, SuperLawyers, 2018
- SuperLawyer, SuperLawyer, SuperLawyers, 2017
- SuperLawyer, SuperLawyer, SuperLawyers, 2016
- Top Criminal Defense Attorney in OKC Metro, Top Attorney, 405 Magazine, 2020
- SuperLawyer, SuperLawyer, SuperLawyers, 2015
Last Updated: 5/16/2022