Top rated personal injury attorney in Oklahoma City, OklahomaBryan Garrett, PLLC
The founder of his own law firm, Bryan Garrett focuses his practice primarily on personal injury litigation, primarily resulting from vehicle and truck wrecks. His experience has also encompassed premises liability, as well as bad faith and other insurance coverage disputes. From the firm's offices in Oklahoma City, Mr. Garrett provides representation to clients throughout the State of Oklahoma. Admitted to practice in Oklahoma since 1998, he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit.
In his personal injury practice, Mr. Garrett assists people who have incurred injuries due to the negligence or recklessness of other persons or entities, which result in medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering. The types of cases that he has handled in this regard have arisen out of incidents involving truck wrecks, motorcycle wrecks and other motor vehicle collisions, as well as premises liability and dangerous dog liability. Throughout his career, Mr. Garrett has been able to obtain significant compensation for his plaintiff clients, through both jury awards and settlements that he has been able to negotiate out of court with defendants and their insurance companies. His successful track record has led to a great deal of recognition from his fellow attorneys, including being named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Garrett attended Southern Methodist University in Texas, and in 1994 he received a Bachelor of Arts. He then went on to pursue his legal education at the University of Oklahoma College of Law, and he was awarded his Juris Doctor with honors in 1997. Mr. Garrett's professional affiliations include the Oklahoma County Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Garrett takes a very personal approach with his clients. As a sole practitioner, he is your lawyer from the beginning of the case to the end, whether through settlement or litigation. He maintains constant and thorough communication with his clients, which allows him to be able to present their case and tell their story in the most effective, authentic way possible.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1998, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://bgarrettlaw.com/team/
- Member of SuperLawyers
- Member of The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Oklahoma, 1998
- U.S. District Court Northern District Court of Oklahoma U.S. District Court Eastern District Court of Oklahoma U.S. District Court Western District Court of Oklahoma U.S. Court of Appeals Tenth Circuit Member, Oklahoma Bar Association Member, American Bar Association Member, American Association for Justice Member, Oklahoma Association for Justice, Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association
- Southern Methodist University, B.A., 1994
- Delivered children’s bicycles to families in need at Christmastime., 2021
- Delivered lunch to local hospitals during peak Covid. , 2020
Office location for Bryan Garrett
119 North Robinson Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2012