Charles E. Geister III
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Oklahoma City, OklahomaHartzog Conger Cason
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Civil Litigation view more
Licensed in Oklahoma since: 1980
Education: The University of Oklahoma College of Law
Hartzog Conger Cason201 Robert S. Kerr Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73102 Phone: 405-235-7000 Email: Charles E. Geister III Visit website
Over 40 years representing parties in business and complex litigation, including securities, class action and antitrust cases. Also recognized in Best Lawyers in America in Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial litigation, Litigation--Antitrust, Securities and Labor & Employment, and Insurance law. Has lectured in the areas of civil procedure, trial practice, and insurance law. Regularly asked to serve as mediator or arbitrator of lawsuits and other disputes. Has also served as a court-appointed Discovery Master.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Civil Litigation: Defense, Appellate, Employment Litigation: Defense
First Admitted: 1980, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.hartzoglaw.com/attorneys/charles-e-geister-iii
- Ryerson, Inc.; SSM Health Care of Oklahoma Inc.; Oklahoma City University; Hobby Lobby; AXA Advisors, LLC.
- Has written and lectured in the areas of trial practice, civil procedure, insurance, and pharmaceutical law.
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law, with honors, 1980
- Court-appointed Discovery Master, 2019
- Frequent service as mediator and arbitrator, 2019
- President, Oklahoma County Bar Association., 2007
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2023