Top rated Civil Litigation attorney in Oklahoma City, OklahomaChansolme Harroz Hays, PLLC
Daniel Hays is a managing director and civil litigation attorney at the Oklahoma City based law firm of Chansolme Harroz Hays, PLLC. An experienced litigator, Mr. Hays has represented individuals and businesses in a wide range of civil litigation matters including commercial litigation, professional malpractice, personal injury, auto and trucking negligence, premises liability, products liability, wrongful death, insurance, and construction.
Mr. Hays graduated from Oklahoma City University School of Law and received his Juris Doctor in 2010. Mr. Hays has been admitted to appear before all state and federal courts in the State of Oklahoma as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit, the Chickasaw Nation Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Drawing upon his extensive experience and knowledge gained over the years, Mr. Hays always provides custom-tailored legal strategies to his clients based on their specific interests and goals. Regardless of the matter at hand, Mr. Hays treats his clients’ issues as his own and strives to provide top-quality legal representation.
Mr. Hays holds active memberships in several professional organizations, including the Oklahoma Bar Association, the Oklahoma County Bar Association, and the American Bar.
Mr. Hays and his wife, Rachel, live in Edmond with their three children. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his family, shuttling his kids to tennis events, and traveling.
Practice areasCivil Litigation: Defense, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Defense, Professional Liability: Defense, Insurance Coverage, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Bad Faith Insurance, Brain Injury, Dram Shop Laws, Insurance Defense, Legal Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Defense, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 20% Civil Litigation: Defense
- 20% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Defense
- 20% Professional Liability: Defense
- 10% Insurance Coverage
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2010, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: http://thefirmokc.com/attorneys/daniel-c-hays/
- CALI Academic Distinction Awards – Constitutional Law and Pretrial Litigation, Oklahoma City University School of Law Merit Scholar (2008-2010)
- 2010, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma County Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- 2019, U.S. Supreme Court
- 2017, Chickasaw Nation Supreme Court
- 2013, U.S. Court of Appeals – Tenth Circuit
- 2010, U.S. District Court for the Western, Northern and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma
- University of Central Oklahoma (B.B.A. 2007)
Office location for Daniel Hays
1219 Classen Dr
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023