Dustin S. Phillips
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Oklahoma City, OklahomaPhillips & Associates
Dustin S. Phillips, founder of the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, criminal defense firm Phillips & Associates, is committed to precise, skillful and successful representation of his clients throughout the state. Mr. Phillips' practice is exclusively devoted to criminal defense matters, including DUI, drug crimes, white collar crimes, sex crimes and violent crimes. He also handles numerous appeals and record expungements.
Mr. Phillips is known for his professionalism, superior legal knowledge, personal attention and his history of securing positive verdicts for criminal defendants. He has obtained numerous dismissals for his clients accused of state and federal crimes alike, and his trial record of acquittals is equally impressive, including cases involving assaults, sex crimes and white collar crimes.
Mr. Phillips began his career as a prosecutor at the Oklahoma County District Attorney's Office before opening his own practice, initially as a solo practitioner. His experience as a prosecutor affords him unique insight into the techniques and strategies used by the prosecution, enabling him to craft an effective, innovative defense for his clients. His record of success has earned him a place on the National Trial Lawyers Association's list of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America.
Admitted to practice before all municipal, state and federal courts in Oklahoma, Mr. Phillips is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, the Oklahoma County Bar Association, the Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association and the Oklahoma Association for Justice. He is a graduate of Georgia State University with a Bachelor of Science in political science and a pre-law concentration. He earned his Juris Doctor from the Oklahoma City University School of Law.
Practice areasCriminal Defense
Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Murder, Sex Offenses
- 100% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 2007, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.oklahoma-criminal-defense.com/attorneys/dustin-p...
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Georgia State University, B.S. in Political Science with a Concentration in Pre-Law
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers
- University's "Most Outstanding Hitter"
- Selected to the President's List and to the National Dean's List for his Academic Performance
Office location for Dustin S. Phillips
1900 Northwest Expy
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2017