J. Patrick Quillian
Top rated criminal defense attorney in Oklahoma City, OklahomaJ. Patrick Quillian, P.C.
Patrick Quillian’s practice is entirely dedicated to representing individuals charged with crimes in state and federal court.
A 2005 graduate of the Oklahoma City University School of Law, Mr. Quillian has worked as a prosecutor for the Oklahoma County District Attorney’s Office, in which he handled juvenile cases, general felonies, gang related crimes, drug conspiracies, and homicides.
During his time as a prosecutor, Mr. Quillian tried numerous felony cases and at one point received a certificate of achievement from the U.S. Secret Service for his work. He has also argued before the Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals and the Oklahoma Supreme Court Referee.
After working as a prosecutor, Mr. Quillian worked for a firm that specialized in the representation of financial institutions in corporate and regulatory matters. This experience provided him special insight into defending individuals and entities charged with white-collar crimes.
Since shifting his focus completely to criminal defense, Mr. Quillian has obtained not-guilty verdicts for clients at the municipal, state and federal levels. He has also been trained in appellate advocacy by nationally renowned appeals lawyer Ira Mickenberg. His experience representing the accused led him to be appointed to be a member of the Criminal Justice Act panel, a position in which he represents clients facing federal criminal charges before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma.
Mr. Quillian is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in the state of Oklahoma. He is also actively involved in numerous professional organizations, including the Robert J. Turner American Inn of Court, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the American Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association, and the Oklahoma County Bar Association, and the Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
Practice areasCriminal defense
- 100% Criminal defense
First Admitted: 2005, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.oklahomacitylegalgroup.com/About/J-P-Quillian.sh...
- Arrest Made in Missing Person Cold Case
- OKC Doctor Pays Civil Penalty for Violating Controlled Substances Act
- Federal Death Penalty Drug Lawsuit Filed Against Oklahoma DOC
- FedEx Indicted in Illegal Prescription Shipping Case
- U.S. Sentencing Commission Votes in Favor or Retroactive Drug Sentence Reduction
- Commissioner Calls Alleged Embezzlement an Honest Mistake
- OKC Man Charged with Federal Sex Crime
- Nursing Assistant Sentenced to 10 Years after Rejecting Plea Deal
- Fight with Deputy Makes Bad Situation Worse
- Robert J. Turner American Inn of Court, Executive Member
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Recognized for his professional excellence with a Certificate of Achievement from the United States Secret Service
Office location for J. Patrick Quillian
1900 NW Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2015