Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Oklahoma City, OklahomaWarhawk Legal
As the senior partner at Warhawk Legal, Joe Carson stops at nothing to help his clients achieve the positive outcomes they seek. He primarily serves the Oklahoma City area but takes cases from all across the state. His caseload includes personal injury, wrongful death, trucking accidents and construction accidents.
In college, Mr. Carson pursued a bachelor's degree in environmental science and economics. When he recognized that law was his calling, he pursued his J.D. at Oklahoma City University School of Law. He also remains committed to professional development through memberships in legal associations, such as the American Association for Justice.
When it comes to winning his cases, Mr. Carson focuses on winning often and winning big. This dedication has earned him memberships in the Million Dollar and Multiple Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Some of his multimillion-dollar wins include $12 million for a class action insurance case and $30 million for an environmental class action case. He also recovered $3.5 million and $3 million in two separate aviation cases.
Mr. Carson's primary way of serving his community is helping people get the justice they deserve. To accomplish this, he leads a dependable team that works hard and prioritizes its clients. Warhawk Legal also provides free case reviews.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2002, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://warhawklegal.com/the-firm/joe-carson/
- , Selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® list
- , AV® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Numerous medical malpractice settlements ranging from $1,000,000 to $6,500,000
- Numerous truck wreck settlements ranging from $1,000,000 to $7,500,000
- Environmental settlement of $26,000,000
- Airplane crash $3,750,000
- Numerous car wreck settlements ranging from $1,000,000 to $7,500,000
- Young Lawyers Division of the Oklahoma State Bar Association (past member)
- Canadian County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Oklahoma Association for Justice (Board of Directors)
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma State University: Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science; Bachelor’s degree in Economics
- Oklahoma City University School of Law: Juris Doctorate degree
Office location for Joe Carson
3721 N Classen Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2008, 2010 - 2013