Joe E. White, Jr.
Top Rated General Litigation Attorney in Oklahoma City, OK
Attorney Joe E. White Jr. is the managing partner of the Oklahoma City law firm of White & Weddle, P.C. Serving a diverse range of clients throughout Oklahoma, Mr. White has achieved considerable success representing the rights and interests of those who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Personal injury and wrongful death
· Bad faith insurance
· Traumatic brain injuries
· Dangerous products
· Class actions
· Business litigation
· General civil litigation
· Education law
Throughout his more than 31 years of practicing law, Mr. White has earned a reputation as a formidable opponent in court who always aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes possible for those he serves. A staunch advocate for justice, he provides a voice to those who are suffering needlessly through no fault of their own, and he finds great reward in being able to help so many in his community during some of the most difficult and uncertain times in their lives.
Regarded as an authority in education law, Mr. White helped to establish the Personal Legal Services Program (PLSP) for the Oklahoma Education Association, and his law firm continues to manage the program. Through this service, Mr. White has become an indispensable ally for teachers and educators who need assistance with financial matters, family issues, simple wills, legal planning, administrative actions and criminal defense.
A 1985 graduate of Central State University, Mr. White obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 1988. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Western and Northern Districts of Oklahoma, the Eastern and Northern Districts of Texas, the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, and the District of Colorado.
Committed to his practice, Mr. White is an active member of the Oklahoma County and Oklahoma Bar Association, the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, the American College of Trial Lawyers, the American Board of Trial Advocates, the Litigation Counsel of America, and the Outstanding Lawyers of America. He is also a fellow with the Litigation Counsel of America, and he has served as trustee of the Oklahoma Student Loan Authority and the University of Central Oklahoma Foundation.
Mr. White holds an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell along with numerous other accolades from his peers. He has also earned many five-star reviews and positive referrals from his satisfied clients.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 30%General Litigation
- 30%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Business Litigation
- 10%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10%Criminal Defense
- 10%Insurance Coverage
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Class Actions, Bad Faith Insurance
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2022
- Top 10: 2022 Oklahoma Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2022 Oklahoma Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2021 Oklahoma Super Lawyers
- Top 10: 2021 Oklahoma Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2020 Oklahoma Super Lawyers
- Top 10: 2020 Oklahoma Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2019 Oklahoma Super Lawyers
- Top 10: 2019 Oklahoma Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2018 Oklahoma Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2017 Oklahoma Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2013 Oklahoma Super Lawyers
Articles about Joe E. White, Jr. appearing in Super Lawyers
About Joe E. White, Jr.
First Admitted: 1988, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://whiteandweddle.com/attorneys/joe-e-white-jr
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Oklahoma County and Oklahoma Bar Associations
- Litigation Counsel of America
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- Outstanding Lawyers of America
- Oklahoma Super Lawyer, since 2006
- Manager, Oklahoma Education Association’s Personal Legal Services Program
- Central State University, B.A.
Last Updated: 5/18/2022