Keith F. Givens
Top Rated Insurance Coverage Attorney in Oklahoma City, OK
Keith F. Givens is an attorney at Mansell, Engel & Cole in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Mr. Givens has over 25 years of experience serving clients throughout the state of Oklahoma. His practice focuses on bad-faith litigation, personal injury matters and insurance coverage disputes.
Mr. Givens has obtained substantial recoveries through settlements and jury verdicts, and he aggressively represents his clients while supporting them through each step of the litigation process. He is licensed to practice law in Oklahoma and Texas. Mr. Givens is also licensed to practice before all federal courts in Oklahoma and the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.
During his career, Mr. Givens has been a member of various professional organizations such as the Oklahoma County Bar Association, Oklahoma Bar Association, State Bar of Texas and American Bar Association. He authored articles and other publications concerning diverse topics, and he taught attorneys and non-attorneys at continuing education seminars. He also served as a Director of the Young Lawyers Division of the Oklahoma Bar Association and a member of the Luther Bohannon Inn of Court
Mr. Givens' served on various Boards of Directors including Big Brothers Big Sisters of Oklahoma County, Speck Homes for Boys and Calm Waters Center for Children & Families. He also represents abused and neglected children through Oklahoma Lawyers for Children. Mr. Givens also played a significant role in the creation of Oklahoma’s donor registry and served as a charter member of Oklahoma’s Advisory Council on Organ Donation after a previous Governor appointed him to that position.
After growing up in Oklahoma City, Mr. Givens graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a bachelor’s degree in political science. He then graduated with distinction from the University of Oklahoma College of Law and received a Master of Laws degree (with merit) from the London School of Economics and Political Science. Upon completing his legal education, Mr. Givens begin practicing law in Oklahoma City.
During his personal time, Mr. Givens enjoys traveling, cycling and attending OKC Thunder games. He also loves spending time with his wife (Brenda) as well as their children and friends.
Insurance, Bad Faith Insurance, Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Trucking Accidents
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2017, 2021 - 2022
About Keith F. Givens
First Admitted: 1994, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.theinsuranceattorneys.com/About-Us/Keith-F-Given...
- “Organ and Tissue Donation Under Oklahoma Law” for the OBA-YLD Gift of Life Project, 1995
Pro bono/Community Service
- Speck Homes for Boys - Board of Directors, 2015 to Present
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Cleveland County, Volunteer
- Calm Waters Center for Children & Families - Board of Directors, 2010 to 2014
- Volunteer counsel for abused and neglected children through Oklahoma Lawyers for Children. Board of Directors for Speck Homes for Boys.
- Oklahoma, 1995
- Luther Bohannon Inn of Court, Member
- State Bar of Texas, 1994 to Present
- Oklahoma Bar Association, 1995 to Present
- American Association for Justice, 2017 to Present
- Oklahoma Association for Justice, 2017 to Present
- United States District Courts – Northern, Western & Eastern Districts of Oklahoma
- United States Court of Appeals for Tenth Circuit
- Texas, 1994
- London School of Economics LL.M. with Merit, 1994
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma, Major: Political Science, B.S. - 1990
- Personal Injury
Last Updated: 5/17/2022