Kenneth G. Cole
Top Rated Insurance Coverage Attorney in Oklahoma City, OK
As an attorney at the Law Offices of Mansell & Engel, PC, Kenneth G. Cole is committed to representing clients in Oklahoma City and the surrounding area, as well as across the state of Oklahoma. He focuses his practice on handling cases that involve bad faith insurance issues.
Mr. Cole earned a Juris Doctor from The University of Oklahoma College of Law in 1986.
Insurance companies are supposed to pay out claims based on good faith. People who are denied such payments can find themselves facing unexpected financial struggles. Mr. Cole understands how frustrating it can be when a client experiences an underpayment or a delay in payment. Holding insurance companies accountable, he tenaciously advocates on behalf of policyholders and businesses. Mr. Cole works closely with clients to gather all relevant information, therefore maximizing the amount of money recovered through a bad faith claim.
Experienced in revising and drafting state insurance legislation, Mr. Cole is able to stay on top of emerging trends and secure favorable outcomes. Due to his achievements, he has earned the highest rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Cole has also received the Tomy D. Frazier Award and the Workhorse Award from the Oklahoma Association for Justice.
Active in the legal community, Mr. Cole is a published author and speaker, giving presentations to his peers on bad faith insurance topics. A member of the Oklahoma Association for Justice and the Oklahoma Bar Association, he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit, The Supreme Court of Oklahoma and all state courts.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Kenneth G. Cole
First Admitted: 1986, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.theinsuranceattorneys.com/attorney/cole-kenneth-...
- Spoke at educational programs and legal seminars, Issues of insurance law and litigation, Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association
- Spoke at educational programs and legal seminars, Issues of insurance law and litigation, The Oklahoma Bar Association
- Spoke at educational programs and legal seminars, Issues of insurance law and litigation, Oklahoma Association for Justice
- US District Court, Western District of Oklahoma, 1986
- US District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma, 1994
- Vice-President, Oklahoma Association for Justice (2010-2011)
- Chairman of OAJ's Information/Plank Committee (2011-present)
- OAJ's Advisory Board (1998-99, 2005-2006, 2015)
- Oklahoma Supreme Court and all State of Oklahoma trial and appellate Courts, 1986
- US District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma, 1987
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
- Chairman of OAJ's Amicus Curiae Committee (2003 – 2014)
- OAJ's Board of Directors (1997-98, 2006-2014)
- US Court of Appeals, 10 th Circuit, 1988
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Chairman of the Legislation Committee, Oklahoma Association for Justice (1996-97)
- OAJ, Executive Committee (2010-2011)
- Tomy D. Frazier Award, 2009
- OAJ's Member of the Year, 2009
- OAJ's Workhorse Award (2004 – 2005); OAJ Member of the year 2009
- AV Preeminent, Martindale Hubbell
Last Updated: 5/16/2022