Noble K. McIntyre
Top rated personal injury attorney in Oklahoma City, OklahomaMcIntyre Law P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Class action & mass torts, Products liability; view more
Licensed in Oklahoma since: 1995
Education: The University of Oklahoma College of Law
McIntyre Law P.C.8601 S. Western Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73139 Visit website
Noble K. McIntyre is the founding partner of McIntyre Law, P.C., in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and is an astute and experienced litigator who represents clients in cases involving all forms of personal injury, including mass torts, nursing home injury and neglect.
Mr. McIntyre’s past cases have included car and truck accidents, product liability, drug liability and medical malpractice. He is currently a diligent and formidable advocate for individuals injured in cases involving defective hip implants, transvaginal mesh implants, Paxil birth defects, IVC filter litigation, Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPI) and physiomesh cases.
Mr. McIntyre earned his Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting from Oklahoma Baptist University in 1992. He then attended the University of Oklahoma College of Law and graduated with his Juris Doctor in 1995. After law school, he worked as an attorney and then as a partner with an Oklahoma City law firm for several years before leaving to start his own firm.
Having made an impact within his community, Mr. McIntyre has been bestowed many honors and recognitions by various legal organizations. This includes having been named to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America list by the American Trial Lawyers Association eight consecutive times and named to the Oklahoma Top 100 list by Top Attorneys two consecutive times.
Mr. McIntyre has been named Member of the Year and a recipient of the President’s Award by the Oklahoma Association. He has been rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell, the organization’s highest rating, and he holds a 10.0 rating on Avvo.
Staying active in his legal community, Mr. McIntyre is affiliated with the Oklahoma Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. He also was past president of the Oklahoma Association for Justice.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Class action/mass torts: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Class actions, Asbestos, Medical devices, Pharmaceutical, Medical malpractice, Birth injury
- 40% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1995, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://mcintyrelaw.com/about-us/noble-mcintyre/
- Lawyers Fighting Hunger - Noble McIntyre of McIntyre Law is a founding member of Lawyers Fighting Hunger. https://www.lawyersfightinghunger.org/ The organization has raised almost $1,000,000 in the last 11 years and has distributed tens of thousands of turkeys to hungry Oklahomans around the Thanksgiving holiday. Oklahoma Association for Justice Clothing Drive September, 2010 The law firm of McIntyre Law P.C. has joined forces with TEEM (The Education and Employment Ministry) in a professional clothing drive initiated to obtain nice, professional clothing needed by the organization. Since 1987, The Education and Employment Ministry has been serving Oklahoma City with education, training and job placement assistance for those in need of better employment. As a faith-based organization, TEEM places no restrictions on individuals accepted into the program. They serve, at no charge, all persons who seek their help. Many are homeless, some are convicted felons, all are unemployed and need help. TEEM assists these individuals in educating, finding employment and regaining their self-respect and dignity. TEEM teaches that hopelessness is not an option and happiness is a gift received through self-recognition of interests, values and abilities. Since its inception, TEEM has served and assisted over 10,000 individuals in the State of Oklahoma obtain jobs and improve their lives. Unfortunately sending out TEEM trainees with training and encouragement is not enough. These folks desperately need nice, professional clothing to help them go to interviews, begin employment and improve their lives. McIntyre Law has agreed to serve as a collection point in Oklahoma City. We are looking for new or gently used professional and business casual clothing (suits, dress shirts, ties, shoes, collared shirts, dresses, slacks, etc.). We invite you to drop off any of the above described clothing and drop in and say hi to our lawyers and staff. Starting today and through the month of September 2010, the Oklahoma Association for Justice (OAJ) is doing a professional clothing drive to benefit TEEM (The Education and Employment Ministry), an organization that helps people get educated, find employment and regain their self-respect and dignity. If you are a professional and have business clothing that can help people in need through the OAJ, please consider donating your clothing at our Oklahoma City office, where we will accept donations for this drive.
- achieved in other reported cases. Drug and Medical Device Liability Verdicts & Settlements Oklahoma Pharmaceutical settlements: Ortho Evra Litigation - settlements exceeding $4,250,000.00 Fenphen Litigation - settlements exceeding $10,000,000.00 Defective medical device settlement $260,000.00 Automobile Accident Verdicts & Settlements Automobile/pedestrian accident involving a drunk driver in the parking lot of a local bar. Settled for $630,000.00. Car accident involving drunk driver and head-on collision. Parties sustained multiple breaks and fractures of legs, arms and some internal bruising. Settled for $500,000.00. Automobile accident involving fatality with difficult liability issues. Case turned down by another firm before client came to us. Settled for $450,000.00. Car wreck involving drunk driver and roll-over accident. Party sustained neck and back injuries which required a fusion of the C5-C6 vertebrae. Settled for $450,000.00 Uninsured teenage motorist who stole car and crashed into client who was a pedestrian. Client sustained multiple injuries including a knee surgery. Settled for $100,000.00. Pedestrian accident involving drunk driver. Settled for $125,000.00. Automobile accident involving a family of five and a driver for nationwide delivery service. The accident resulted in the total loss of client's automobile. Clients sustained soft tissue injuries. $110,000.00 settlement. Car crash caused by a negligent driver for local small business. Clients injured resulting in numerous surgeries. Settled for policy limits. Car accident caused by underinsured driver who was also driving drunk. Resulted in a broken leg and numerous other head and shoulder injuries to the client. Settled for the at-faults policy limits as well as the uninsured limits of the client. Attorneys also secured monthly financial payouts beyond the underinsured tortfeasor's policy. Car accident resulting in shoulder dislocation and hip injury to client. Settled for $37,000.00 at mediation. Car accident caused by drunk driver who left the scene of the accident. Client suffered a disc bulge to his back which required epidural steroid injections. Insurance company disputed that the at fault driver was a permissive driver and initially denied coverage. After investigation, full policy limit eventually offered by the insurance company. Settled for $100,000.00. Car collision where driver negligently turned, broad-siding client. Client suffered soft tissue injuries with aggravation of pre-existing back injuries. Client attempted to negotiate the claim by herself. After retaining McIntyre Law, settlement offers were increased by over $10,000.00. Numerous other cases ranging from soft tissue to catastrophic injuries wherein the policy limits of the negligent party and/or uninsured motorists coverage was obtained either through pre-litigation negotiations or filing of a lawsuit. Truck Accident Verdicts & Settlements Semi Crash resulting in the death of a 76 year old passenger. $4.5mm verdict. Semi crash caused by a negligent commercial driver who illegally turned into oncoming traffic. The trucking accident resulted in severe leg and ankle fractures to the client. The client underwent multiple surgeries and was permanently disabled as a result. $850,000.00 settlement. Trucking collision in construction zone where clients sustained soft tissue injuries and 2 broken ribs. Settled for $175,000.00. Trucking accident caused by a negligent truck driver with claims that the truck driver falsified his hours of service (log books), was fatigued, and failed to devote his full time and attention to the roadway. The accident caused severe vertebra and spine damage that resulted in client having two surgeries. $1,000,000.00 settlement. Trucking accident involving a speeding truck driver who crashed into a car of teenagers. $2,000,000.00 settlement. Motorcycle Collisions Verdicts & Settlements Motorcycle accident with broken wrist, hip and leg. Insurance company initially denied coverage. Settled for $500,000.00. Motorcycle accident with uninsured motorist resulting in an elbow injury. Settled for $50,000.00 Motorcycle accident where passenger sustained broken wrist. Settled for $50,000.00 Motorcycle accident resulting in broken wrist. Settled for $50,000.00. Dog Bite Injuries Verdicts & Settlements Dog bite on the calf of a client whom was walking in the park. Client sustained over $2000.00 in medical bills. Settled for $20,000.00. Dog bite injury with minor scarring to the face and medical bills in excess of $5,000.00. Settled for $60,000.00 Personal Injury Verdicts & Settlements Slip and fall accident at grocery store. Client fell when she slipped on a clear liquid resulting in spinal fusion surgery. Settled for $300,000.00. Personal injury sustained by residence invitee who was negligent harmed resulting in loss eye. Settled for $350,000.00. Common law negligence claim against county sheriff office regarding wrongful death to detained person. Defendant never made an offer of settlement. Verdict of $125,000.00, the maximum governmental tort claims limit. Medical Malpractice or Negligence Verdicts & Settlements Failure to properly treat patient with neck injury, resulting in permanent disability. Settled for $1,500,000.00. Wrongful death medical malpractice action involving failure to perform a surgery properly and failure to render appropriate cardiovascular care. Case settled for $1,250,000.00 Medical negligence during gastric surgery and negligent credentialing by hospital, resulting in death of adult male. Settled for $1,250,000.00. Settled a brain injury case for a confidential amount in excess of $1,000,000 prior to litigation. Failure to diagnose and treat brain aneurysm in single father. Wrongful death. Settled for $950,000.00. Settled a medical malpractice case involving amputation of a leg for $400,000 with no depositions taken. Failure to diagnose bacterial meningitis in elderly gentlemen after a back surgery. Wrongful death. $350,000.00 settlement. Improper administration and monitoring of antibiotics, resulting in deadly skin rash in elderly patient. Wrongful death. $350,000.00 settlement. Medical negligence in breast augmentation surgery, resulting in scarring. Verdict of $300,000.00. Fall in hospital resulting in fractured hip and unexplained bruising on elderly resident. Settled for $150,000.00. Nursing Home Neglect Verdicts & Settlements Elderly neglect settlements: Neglect in allowing the development of pressure sores on elderly resident. Wrongful death settlement of $600,000.00. Fall in nursing home, resulting in hip fracture, and neglect in allowing the development of pressure sores in elderly resident. $700,000.00 settlement. Nursing home neglect in allowing the development of pressure sores on elderly resident. $1,350,000.00 settlement during trial. Failure to properly treat wounds and neglect in allowing pressure sores to develop on elderly resident. $1,500,000.00 settlement. Neglect in allowing the development of pressure sores on elderly resident. Wrongful death settlement of $400,000.00 . Neglect in allowing the development of pressure sores on elderly resident. Wrongful death settlement of $500,000.00 . Neglect in allowing the development of pressure sores on elderly Alzheimer's resident. Wrongful death verdict of $700,000.00 . Neglect in allowing elderly resident to become severely dehydrated. Wrongful death settlement of $500,000.00. Neglect in allowing elderly resident to become dehydrated, choke and develop pressure sores. Wrongful death settlement of $750,000.00 settlment. Neglect in allowing the development of pressure sores on elderly resident. Wrongful death settlement of $925,000.00. Neglect in allowing the development of pressure sores on elderly resident. $450,000.00 settlement. Neglect in failing to appropriately treat surgical wound, resulting in infection and wrongful death. $450,000.00 settlement. Fall in nursing home, resulting in broken neck and death. $375,000.00 settlement. Settled a nursing home case involving failure to obtain emergency medical care for $290,000 with no depositions taken. Fall in nursing home resulting in fractured hip and unexplained bruising on elderly resident. $200,000.00 settlement. Products Liability and Other Verdicts and Settlements Defect in conveyor belt, resulting in catastrophic injury to employee's leg and nerves. $950,000.00 settlement. Failure of construction company to implement appropriate traffic control at construction site, resulting in death of single mother. $875,000.00 settlement. Contractual/business dispute between shareholders. Settled for $240,000.00.
- Oklahoma Baptist University, B.B.A. in Accounting, 1992
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Awarded for my role in obtaining donations used to purchase 2700 turkeys for distribution to hungry Oklahomans., Oklahoma Association for Justice Tom Wallace Community Service Award, Oklahoma Association for Justice, 2011
- The Oklahoma County Bar Association awarded the Community Service of the Year Award as a result of me raising funds that were used to purchase and distribute Thanksgiving food boxes to more than 750 Oklahoma families which in turn fed over 4200 Oklahomans. , Oklahoma Bar Association Community Service of the Year Award, Oklahoma County Bar Association, 2010
- Awarded for my role in purchasing and distributing food at Thanksgiving to Oklahomans., Angel Food Ministry Community Service of the Year Award, Angel Food Ministry, 2010
Office location for Noble K. McIntyre
8601 S. Western Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73139
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2022