Carrie M. Luelling
Top rated Family Law attorney in Tulsa, OklahomaClue Law
Practice Areas: Family Law; view more
Licensed in Oklahoma since: 2013
Education: Willamette University College of Law
Clue Law2626 E 21st St
Tulsa, OK 74114 Visit website
A family law attorney in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Carrie M. Luelling handles legal issues related to alimony, child support, post-divorce modifications, complicated property division, high-asset divorces, emergency child custody, and family-owned businesses and trusts. Working for corporations such as Kroger and Nike, she has gained extensive experience in the business world that allows her to assist individuals, corporations, executives and entrepreneurs.
Ms. Luelling is admitted to practice in the state of Oklahoma and the United States Patent and Trademark Office. She attended the University of Portland, where she obtained an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering, before getting a master’s degree in engineering management from Washington State University. She then completed her education with a Juris Doctor from Willamette University College of Law, where she was associate editor of the Willamette Law Review.
While in law school, Ms. Luelling was in the top 5% of her class and received a merit scholarship. She is currently a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association Family Law Section and the Tulsa County Bar Association.
Along with basic family law matters, Ms. Luelling assists with common law marriages and annulments, premarital agreements, fathers' rights and adoptions. With extensive training and experience as a civil litigator, she can create courtroom strategies that protect the rights and interests of her clients. As individuals and families deal with a complicated, stressful time, they can rely on her to be a stable, consistent advocate in and out of the courtroom.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
First Admitted: 2011, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://cluelaw.com/about/
- Associate editor of the Law Review, Willamette Law School
- University of Portland, Mechanical Engineering, 1998
- Jonah Certificate, Theory of Constraints from the Goldratt Institute, 2002
- Master’s degree in Engineering Management at Washington State University, 2003
- Juris Doctorate, Willamette College of Law, 2011
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, Bar Admission #63,067, 2008
- Oregon, 2011
- Oklahoma, 2013
- , Super Lawyer selectee, Super Lawyers, 2022
- , Rising Stars selectee, Super Lawyers, 2021
- , Rising Stars selectee, Super Lawyers, 2020
- , Rising Stars selectee, Super Lawyers, 2019
- , Rising Stars selectee, Super Lawyers, 2018
- , Rising Stars selectee, Super Lawyers, 2017
- , Rising Stars selectee, Super Lawyers, 2016
- , Rising Stars selectee, Super Lawyers, 2015
- Complicated Divorce
Office location for Carrie M. Luelling
2626 E 21st St
Tulsa, OK 74114
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2021
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“Carrie is skilled and knowledgeable, but what separates her is her work ethic. I have never known anyone to outwork her on a case. Her clients are well-served as a result. I recommend her frequently.”
“Carrie Luelling is a dedicated and passionate trial lawyer. Her clients come first.”
“Carrie is a great trial lawyer. She is very thorough, and she has terrific trial skills.”