Charles L. Richardson
Top rated personal injury attorney in Tulsa, OklahomaRichardson Richardson Boudreaux
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Products liability, Class action & mass torts; view more
Licensed in Oklahoma since: 1990
Education: The University of Tulsa College of Law
Richardson Richardson Boudreaux7447 South Lewis Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136 Visit website
Charles L. Richardson has spent the past three decades building his experience in personal injury law. He is a partner at the law firm of Richardson Richardson Boudreaux in Tulsa, Oklahoma. His practice revolves around auto accidents, products liability, medical malpractice, catastrophic injuries, premises liability, wrongful death, class action and mass torts. He also handles criminal defense cases.
Licensed to practice in all the state courts of Oklahoma, Mr. Richardson is qualified to appear before the Supreme Court of Oklahoma, the Supreme Court of Texas, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, the United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma, and the United States Court of Appeals for the 5th and 10th Circuits.
A seasoned attorney, Mr. Richardson has a reputation for delivering results. He has routinely obtained multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for the injured and their families. This has earned him a membership in the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums. He has a history of obtaining some of the highest verdicts in Oklahoma. A few of his representative results include:
· $32.5 million in a pharmaceutical case
· $20 million in a wrongful death case
· $10.8 million in a medical malpractice case
· $10 million each in a breach of contract and business litigation case
Several professional associations have honored Mr. Richardson with memberships and awards. He was rated AV preeminent* by Martindale-Hubbell, and the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys included him to the “10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys for Client Satisfaction” list in 2015. He qualified for membership to Who’s Who Among American Law Students and was listed among the Top 100 attorneys by The National Trial Lawyers.
A 1976 B.A. graduate of The University of Oklahoma, Mr. Richardson earned his J.D. from The University of Tulsa College of Law in 1989. He later served as the assistant district attorney, Tulsa County, for two years. In 1997, he was appointed as the Tulsa County District Attorney by Governor Keating.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Class action/mass torts: plaintiff, Criminal defense
Motor vehicle accidents, Brain injury
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 10% Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
- 10% Criminal defense
First Admitted: 1990, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.richardsonlawfirmpc.com/our-attorneys/charles-l-...
- Largest Jury Verdict $10,000,000 Settlements: Pharmaceutical $32,500,000, Wrongful Death $20,000,000, Medical Malpractice $10,800,000 Breach of Contract $10,000,000
- Chuck has been serving his community as a personal injury trial lawyer for thirty years. He is not intimidated by big companies or difficult cases. He takes pride in his profession as a whole, adapting, interpreting, applying, and enforcing rules and principles. Chuck is personable and cares about the total well-being of his clients. He seeks to go the extra mile, hence, his AIOPIA's 10 Best in Oklahoma for Client Satisfaction. , AIOPIA'S 10 Best in Oklahoma for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorney's, 2015
- Partnered with other firms and the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma at Thanksgiving for "Lawyers Fighting Hunger". The information is on our Facebook page and https://www.facebook.com/lawyersfightinghunger/?__cft__=AZWZJbARnK7mn-XzWshPppyUGjOQGp8kqGLNKpmtVeepgytbxnRBUkaJkhQSfINtKxgd1RlbdiwhphipGBlbzj9TslE7WGBRbZJPDQBoYdyT7chLHywcpwlta3epEhfMRsruZHLgLGrvTIjbHIGfAg6f0WXYWpSNHslE1De93BsrWh_F-gxfvYRv8dHlOQc-9xexWisi2TeYFpwMn_L4y72W&__tn__=kK-R Chuck partnered with K95.5 FM and Academy in the “Bikes for Kids” Event to collect bikes and helmets for kids across Green Country at Christmas. Richardson Richardson Boudreaux donated 800 new bicycle helmets for the kids., 2020
Office location for Charles L. Richardson
7447 South Lewis Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
- Super Lawyers: 2006, 2010, 2021 - 2022