Frank W Frasier III
Top rated personal injury attorney in Tulsa, OklahomaFrasier, Frasier & Hickman, LLP
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Civil litigation, Products liability; view more
Licensed in Oklahoma since: 1998
Education: The University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law
Frasier, Frasier & Hickman, LLP1700 Southwest Blvd.
Tulsa, OK 74107 Visit website
Attorney Frank W Frasier, III, is a partner at Frasier, Frasier & Hickman LLP, a personal injury law firm located in in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Mr. Frasier practices personal injury and employment law and handles other general civil litigation matters while serving individuals and claimants in Tulsa and throughout the state of Oklahoma.
Licensed to practice law in Oklahoma since 1998, Mr. Frasier has two decades of experience. He is admitted before the U.S. Supreme Court and all Oklahoma state courts, federal courts in Oklahoma and Illinois and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit.
Mr. Frasier earned a bachelor’s degree from The George Washington University and received his law degree from the University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law. While attending law school, he gained legal experience by working for the White House Office of Cabinet Affairs and for a private law firm that focused on representing professional athletes.
Following law school, Mr. Frasier worked for a former congressman, providing advice on national security topics, public works and transportation. He later returned to Oklahoma and joined Frasier, Frasier & Hickman LLP, which was founded by his uncle.
An active member of his local legal community, Mr. Frasier is a member of various local and statewide professional organizations. He belongs to the Tulsa County Bar Association, the Oklahoma Bar Association and the Oklahoma Association for Justice and is one of Oklahoma's Governors (Board) of the American Association for Justice. He belongs to national organizations such as the Attorneys Information Exchange Group and the American Council of Young Political Leaders.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Employment & labor: employee
Employment law - employee
- 40% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 10% Employment & labor: employee
First Admitted: 1998, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.frasierlaw.com/attorney/frank-w-frasier-iii/
- The George Washington University, Washington, D.C., United States, B.A., 1989
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2018
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 1998
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court, 2018
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma, 2002
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois Trial Bar
- American Association of Justice
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2002
- American Council of Young Political Leaders
- Oklahoma, 1998
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- Oklahoma Association of Justice
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2005
Office location for Frank W Frasier III
1700 Southwest Blvd.
Tulsa, OK 74107
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022