Jack L. Brown
Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Tulsa, OklahomaJones Gotcher
Practice Areas: Estate Planning & Probate, Estate & Trust Litigation; view more
Licensed in Oklahoma since: 1984
Education: The University of Tulsa College of Law
Jones Gotcher15 East Fifth Street
Tulsa, OK 74103 Visit website
At Jones Gotcher Attorneys & Counselors, Jack L. Brown manages legal issues related to estate and trust litigation, and estate planning and probate for clients in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and the surrounding areas. He is also extensively experienced in litigation and transaction law. With over 25 years of experience, he knows the best ways to manage disputed cases and class action and complex litigation, successfully resolving them for his clients.
Mr. Brown is admitted to practice in the state of Oklahoma, and before the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit and the Oklahoma Federal District Courts. He obtained an undergraduate from The University of Oklahoma and then earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Tulsa.
Currently, Mr. Brown is on the Oklahoma Bar Foundation’s board and has been president of Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma twice. Along with these services, he also served as a chairman of the Tulsa Metropolitan Utility Authority. Passionate about the legal community, he is currently a member of the Tulsa County Bar Association and spent 12 years as a board member of the organization.
For his work with the organization, he was named Tulsa’s Outstanding Young Lawyer and given the Outstanding Service to the Bar. A member of the American Bar Association, Mr. Brown served on the Board of Governors for three years and on the Board of Governors for the Oklahoma Bar Association for two years. Along with these memberships, he is also an Oklahoma Fellow of the American Bar Foundation.
Practice areasEstate Planning & Probate, Estate & Trust Litigation
Probate & Estate Administration
- 50% Estate Planning & Probate
- 50% Estate & Trust Litigation
First Admitted: 1984, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://jonesgotcher.com/jack-l-brown/
- University of Tulsa
- Former Chairman of the Tulsa Metropolitan Utility Authority
- President of Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma
- Board of the Oklahoma Bar Foundation
- Oklahoma Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Oklahoma Federal District Courts, the Tenth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court
- Tulsa County Bar Association, Board Member
- Chair of the ABA’s Judicial Division
- Board of Governors of the Oklahoma Bar Association, 2008 – 2010
- Board of Governors for the American Bar Association, 1993-1996
- Outstanding Service to the Bar in 1989
- Tulsa’s Outstanding Young Lawyer in 1990
Office location for Jack L. Brown
15 East Fifth Street
Tulsa, OK 74103
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2013, 2016 - 2018