Jacob W. Biby
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Tulsa, OklahomaBiby Law Firm
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Oklahoma since: 2008
Education: The University of Tulsa College of Law
Biby Law Firm1646 S Denver Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74119 Visit website
Jacob W. Biby is an attorney at Biby Law Office who represents clients in Tulsa, Oklahoma, who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents and trucking accidents. Along with these types of injuries, he also has experience in the following: wrongful death, catastrophic injuries and bad faith insurance claims. With almost a decade of experience, he is unafraid to take on difficult cases and go up against powerful entities to work for his clients.
Admitted to practice in the state of Oklahoma since 2008, Mr. Biby is president of the Kay County Bar Association and on the board of directors for the Young Lawyers Division of the Oklahoma Bar Association and for the Oklahoma Association for Justice. Some of his larger verdicts include a $1.02 million settlement for the family of a man who lost his life due to a negligent driver and a $600,000 verdict for a client who was injured in a motor vehicle accident.
After earning a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Oklahoma State University, Mr. Biby moved on to attend law school. At the University of Tulsa College of Law, he obtained his Juris Doctor and is now admitted to practice before all Oklahoma federal courts and the United States District Court of Oklahoma.
Mr. Biby is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 and The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40. He gives back to his community through his volunteer work with Lawyers Fighting Hunger.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2008, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.bibylaw.com/jacob-biby/
- Super Lawyers, 2013 - 2019
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2012
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2019
- Member, National Trial Lawyers Top 100, 2019
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Million Dollar Advocates
- Top 100 and Top 40 under 40, National Trial Lawyer's, 2014
- Oklahoma Association of Justice Board of Directors, Treasurer, 2020, (in line to become President in 2022)
- Kay County Bar President, 2010
- Licensed to practice in all Oklahoma State and Federal Courts
- Oklahoma Association for Justice Board of Directors, Formerly Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association, 2015 - Present
- Oklahoma Bar Association Young Lawyer Division Board of Directors, 2010
- Oklahoma State University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Marketing, 2005
- Top 40 Litigation Lawyers Under 40 years Old
- Member Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2013
- Lawyers Fighting Hunger, 2019
- 100% Plaintiff oriented personal injury practice. Focused solely upon representing people injured in automobile, trucking, or general tort incidents., 2020
- $175,000.00 jury verdict for client that sustained a rotator cuff tear in a motor vehicle collision in the most conservative venue in Oklahoma, 2018
- $1,020,000.00 wrongful death settlement for family of gentleman killed by negligent driver., 2013
- $300,000 jury verdict for neck surgery from car collision, 2013
- $600,000.00 settlement for victim of motorcycle collision., 2013
Office location for Jacob W. Biby
1646 S Denver Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74119
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2012