James E. Frasier
Top rated personal injury attorney in Tulsa, OklahomaFrasier, Frasier & Hickman, LLP
Attorney James E. Frasier is the managing partner of Frasier, Frasier & Hickman LLP in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Mr. Frasier practices criminal defense, employment law, family law, probate, estate planning, Social Security Disability and personal injury law. He represents clients in Tulsa and throughout Oklahoma in matters involving car accidents, truck accidents, products liability, union plus and workers’ compensation.
Mr. Frasier has been licensed to practice law since 1965 and has more than five decades of experience. He is licensed in all Oklahoma state courts and before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Frasier has represented many significant clients, including the American Postal Workers Union, Communications Workers of America, the Oklahoma State AFL-CIO and United Steelworkers. In addition to his law practice, he owns the Ring-F Ranch in Talala, Oklahoma.
As an active member of his legal community, Mr. Frasier is a member of the Attorneys Information Exchange Group and the American Association for Justice. He also belongs to the Oklahoma Association for Justice and is a former president of the organization.
Mr. Frasier has always been involved in community service and activities. He is a former chairman and board member of the Grand River Dam Authority and has served on the executive committee for the Democratic National Committee and as a Democratic National Committeeman for the state of Oklahoma.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Employment & labor: employee, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Personal injury - plaintiff, Personal injury - defense, Employment law - employee
- 40% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Employment & labor: employee
- 30% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1965, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.frasierlaw.com/attorney/james-e-frasier/
- Executive Committee – Democratic National Committee, 2002 – Present
- Democratic National Committeeman for the State of Oklahoma, 1997 – Present
- Great River Dam Authority – Chairman, the calendar year 2006
- Great River Dam Authority – Board Member, 2003 – 2008
- American Postal Workers Union (APWU)
- Communication Workers of America, Locals 6012 and 6086 (CWA)
- Office & Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU)
- United Auto and Aero Space Workers, Local 952, & 1895 (UAW)
- Northeastern Oklahoma Labor Council
- International Association of Machinists (IAM)
- The Amalgamated Transmit Union, Local 952 (ATU)
- Transport Workers Union, Local 514 (TWU)
- International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF)
- United Steelworkers of America (and PACE) (USWA)
- Oklahoma State Labor Council
- Oklahoma Service Workers Union, Local 1
- American Federation of Musicians, Local 94 (AFM)
- Transportation Communications Workers (TCU)
- Teamsters, Local Union No. 523
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Workers, Local 1180
- American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE)
- American Federation of Teachers (AFT)
- University of Tulsa, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1963, B.A.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma, 1971
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1968
- Attorney’s Information Exchange Group
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2005
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1965
- Oklahoma Association of Justice, 1971 – Present, Past President
- Oklahoma, 1965
- American Association of Justice, 1988 – Present, Governor of Oklahoma
Office location for James E. Frasier
1700 Southwest Blvd.
Tulsa, OK 74107
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2022