Kathleen M. Egan
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Tulsa, OK
Kathleen Egan serves as lead counsel in trial and appellate family law matters. She has extensive trial experience in divorce, child custody, and criminal cases, and she has been the chief analyst and brief-writer for a number of successful appeals. Kathleen's primary focus is on complex matrimonial cases involving disputed asset valuation, financial support, child custody, and jurisdictional contests. She negotiates and drafts private prenuptial agreements and property settlement agreements for uncontested matters. Kathleen is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
A native Oklahoman, Kathleen began her legal career practicing family law in New York. She returned to Tulsa in 2014 to work at a plaintiff's firm, where she handled a variety of complex injury and civil justice cases. Her extensive background in civil litigation, combined with her family law experience and specialized training, make her especially adept at recognizing and preparing for issues that other attorneys might overlook. As a result, Kathleen is recognized by the Oklahoma legal community for her work ethic, attention to detail, and for her strong writing and communication skills. She is one of the southwest's foremost family law practitioners.
About Kathleen M. Egan
First Admitted: 2007, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.bundylawoffice.com/bio/tulsa-family-law-attorney...
- University of Oklahoma, B.A., 2003
- Connecticut Bar, 2007
- New York Bar, 2008
- Oklahoma Bar, 2014
- Good trial attorneys sell the story, their client's story. The Institute is designed to inform and improve the presentation of cases at trial. The 3-day program brought together Judicial Officers, an award winning writer and show runner, top scholars in legal writing/analysis, and Fellows of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers to explore how to effectively present cases to the court, clients and the opposition, 28th Annual Trial Advocacy Institute, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Southern California Chapter, 2020
- Advanced Business Valuation seminar at the National Family Law Trial Institute in Houston, Texas, National Family Law Trial Institute, 2019
- Attended conference on effectively representing litigants involved in high-conflict separation and divorce proceedings, AFCC Family Conflict Conference, 2017
- Attended hands-on training in deposition skills, NITA, 2018
- Attended the AFCC/AAML conference on advanced child custody issues, AFCC/AAML Conference, 2017
- Attended a week-long trial advocacy class providing hands on training for high conflict family law matters. At the end of the week, all attendees conducted a mock family law trial, Trial Advocacy Institute, 2017
Other Outstanding Achievements
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers - Fellow, 2021
Last Updated: 5/17/2022