Lee F. Berlin
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Tulsa, OklahomaBerlin Law Firm, PLLC
Lee Berlin is a criminal defense attorney and the founder of Berlin Law Firm, PLLC, in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Mr. Berlin’s practice has a particular focus on sex crimes, such as crimes against children and internet sex crimes. He serves a client base in Tulsa and throughout Oklahoma.
Mr. Berlin received his bachelor’s degree from Eastern New Mexico University and earned his law degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Law, graduating with highest honors. He is also a graduate of the National Criminal Defense College. He holds a license to practice law before all Oklahoma state courts and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma.
Prior to founding his law firm, Mr. Berlin worked in various legal roles. He is a former prosecutor who had a focus on felonies and major crimes. He served as chief of the Gang and Organized Crime Prosecution Unit for the Office of the Tulsa County District Attorney. He also worked with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Muskogee Regional Office.
Since opening his firm and concentrating his practice on criminal defense, Mr. Berlin has successfully resolved hundreds of cases on behalf of Oklahoma residents charged with sex crimes. He deeply understands the devastating impact of a criminal charge or conviction and aggressively advocates for favorable outcomes in each client’s situation.
An active member of his legal community, Mr. Berlin belongs to the Tulsa County Bar Association, the Oklahoma County Bar Association, the Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He supports his local community through contributions to organizations such as Food for the Poor and Catholic Charities of Eastern Oklahoma.
Practice areasCriminal Defense
Arrest & Arraignment, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Law, False Accusations, Misdemeanor, Sex Offenses
- 100% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 2000, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.defendingtulsa.com/bio/attorney-lee-berlin.cfm
- Received the Top Gun Trial Lawyer Award in 2007 and 2009, Top Gun Trial Lawyer, Tulsa County District Attorney's Office
- Selected in years 2014 through 2016, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers
- Selected to the organization in 2014. Consideration limited to full time criminal defense attorneys across the country, Nationally Ranked Top 10 Attorney Award, National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Gilcrease and the Philbrook, Member
- St. Benedict’s Parish in Broken Arrow
- CJA Panel Member for the Northern District of Oklahoma, 2015
- Academic Achievement Award-Trial Techniques, 2000
- Academic Achievement Award-Health Law, 1999
- Academic Achievement Award-Real Estate Transactions, 1998
- Member, Texas Bar Association, 2006
- Member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, OBA #21086, 2006
- Member of the New Mexico Bar Association (inactive). October, 2000. Member of the District of Columbia Bar Association. July, 2003. Member of the Oklahoma Bar Association. September, 2006. Member of the Texas Bar Association. October, 2006. Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Member of the National College for DUI Defense. Member of the Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association. Member of the Tulsa County Bar Association, 2000
- Graduate of the National Criminal Defense College, Mercer University, Macon, GA, 2014
- B.U.S. Eastern New Mexico University, 1993
- Criminal Justice Act (CJA) Panel Member for the Northern District of Oklahoma, 2015
- Member of the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Northern Districts of Oklahoma
- Short form video addressing the client's most immediate questions, Accused of a Sex Crime, What You Must Do Next, Criminal Defense, 2018
- Basics of bonding out after arrest, Bond and Getting Out of Custody, Law, 2017
- Criminal Defense
Office location for Lee F. Berlin
1 W. Third Street
Tulsa, OK 74103
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023