Lynn R. Anderson
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Tulsa, OK
- Free Consultation
At Anderson & Associates, PLLC, Lynn R. Anderson is a senior personal injury attorney with over 25 years of experience. He represents clients throughout Oklahoma, and takes a personal interest in helping every client, whether they have been injured by another person or organization.
With a goal to make a difference in the lives of his clients, Mr. Anderson focuses on building relationships even as he successfully handles and resolves cases. He is admitted to practice in the state of Oklahoma and before the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma.
Mr. Anderson spent time in Tulsa as an Assistant District Attorney and an intern for the Tulsa County District Attorney’s Office. During his career, he has managed cases of insurance defense in products liability and general business litigation. A former supervising attorney at a successful law firm, he is passionate about protecting the rights and best interests of every client he works with.
He is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, the Oklahoma County Bar Association and the Tulsa County Bar Association. After graduating from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Science in 1991, he moved on to attended law school at the University of Tulsa College of Law and earned his Juris Doctor in 1994.
About Lynn R. Anderson
First Admitted: 1995, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.andersonpllc.com/lynn-anderson-attorney/
- Oklahoma Bar Association in 1995, also admitted to practice before U.S. District Court, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- Tulsa County, Oklahoma County, and Oklahoma Bar Associations
- University of Oklahoma, B.S, 1991
Pro bono/Community Service
- Participated as a Judge in the High School Mock Trial Competition , 2020
- Participated as a Judge in the High School Mock Trial Competition , 2019
- Lynn does take out of his schedule every week providing the community with free legal advise through various industry and social media sites. , 2020
- Selected to Oklahoma Super Lawyers for 2020, Super Lawyer, Thomson Reuters, 2020
- Very Cool! 'Time capsule' Burger King found fully intact behind a wall at a Delaware mall https://t.co/OupeJOnLBd
- Fireworks are being replaced by drones: Fireworks are out, drone shows are in this Fourth of July https://t.co/S4fI2W9JbL
- Wow! Hope this actually happens! https://t.co/KKRlTwpZ7A
- Hmmm…interesting. Amazon feature has Alexa speaking in voice of late relative https://t.co/hDEBma8bbA
- Why? Just because you can does not mean you should: This YouTube Apple Watch app is just as ridiculous as you’d exp… https://t.co/pbqti4Ju4u
Last Updated: 5/17/2022