Patrick G. Colvin
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Tulsa, OK
As a shareholder at Jones, Gotcher & Bogan, P.C., Patrick G. Colvin handles civil litigation defense cases for people throughout Oklahoma. He focuses his practice on matters that include labor law and general business issues.
From the moment Mr. Colvin meets with clients, he is dedicated to ensuring their success. He takes a personalized approach to his work because he recognizes that business is often personal. Therefore, he takes the time to understand each client's objectives and specific circumstances. From there, he builds a customized strategy to meet their goals. His accomplishments include protecting clients' resources, reputation and interests.
Throughout the entire legal process, whether that involves negotiations or litigation, Mr. Colvin remains in close communication with the people whom he serves. He is clear and direct along the way so that clients know what to expect and are able to make informed decisions about their futures. When people have questions, he is available to respond.
After earning a Bachelor of Arts in biology and graduating summa cum laude from the University of St. Thomas, Mr. Colvin went on to receive a Juris Doctor with high honors from the University of Oklahoma College of Law. While he was earning his law degree, Mr. Colvin went to the University of Oxford, Brasenose College, and was invited to the Order of the Coif.
Mr. Colvin is admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Western, Northern and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma.
About Patrick G. Colvin
First Admitted: 2013, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://jonesgotcher.com/patrick-g-colvin/
- University of Oxford, Brasenose College, United Kingdom, Order of the Coif, Member
- The University of St. Thomas, summa cum laude, Bachelor of Arts, Biology
- Super Lawyer, Rising Stars, 2016
- United States District Courts for the Western District of Oklahoma
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
Last Updated: 5/16/2022