Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Tulsa, OK
Selected to Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018
The founder of her eponymous law firm, Tiffany Graves focuses her practice on a variety of family law-related matters. She works out of her firm’s offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma, representing clients throughout the greater metropolitan area, including Osage, Rogers and Wagoner counties. Ms. Graves has been admitted to practice before all Oklahoma state courts since 2008, and she is also admitted to practice before the Osage Nation and Cherokee Nation courts.
As is the case with many family law attorneys, Ms. Graves devotes a great deal of her time to providing effective advocacy to clients whose marriages are coming to an end. She works with them on the applicable divorce-related legal issues of property division, parenting time, and child and spousal support, helping them come to an accord on these matters through the negotiation of a comprehensive settlement agreement but arguing on their behalf in the courtroom should talks break down and mediation sessions prove to be unfruitful.
In addition to her matrimonial practice, Ms. Graves has worked on cases involving adoptions, same-sex family law, fathers’ rights, and paternity disputes and establishment. She has also helped victims of domestic violence obtain protective orders, and she has sought modifications to existing support and parenting court orders for those of her clients whose marriages have already been legally dissolved. Held in high regard by her fellow attorneys, Ms. Graves has received a “Superb” peer review rating through Avvo, and she has been named to The National Advocates: Top 100. A graduate of Northeastern State University and The University of Tulsa College of Law, she is a member of the Tulsa County Bar Association and serves on the board of directors of The Griffin Promise Autism Clinic.
- 100%Family Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Paternity, Marital Property, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018
About Tiffany Graves
First Admitted: 2008, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.tiffanygraveslaw.com/about
Pro bono/Community Service
- Member, Griffin Promise Autism Clinic Board of Directors
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma, 2008
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Tiffany Tanner (Graves), U.S. Supreme Court Decisions
- The Gauntlet (law journal for the Okla. Crim. Def. Law. Assn.) 6 (Winter 2005).
- Northeastern State University, B.S. 2004
- Awarded only to those students who demonstrate exceptional academic performance in their field of study., West Legal Studies Award, 2008
- Super Lawyers, 2019-2021
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys– 10 Best Client Satisfaction
- Rated “AV” Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- The National Advocates Top 100 Lawyers
- The Lawyers of Distinction is recognized as the fastest growing community of distinguished lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to the top 10% of attorneys in the United States. Members are accepted based upon objective evaluation of an attorney's qualifications, license, reputation, experience, and disciplinary history., Lawyers of Distinction, 2017
- Membership is extended solely to a select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who exemplify superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and profile as lawyers practicing in designated aspects of the law. The criteria for membership includes reputation among peers, the judiciary and the public, nominations from leading lawyers, current members and Executive Committee members. , Named to National Advocates Top 100 Lawyers-Family Law, 2014
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2015-2018
Last Updated: 5/16/2022