Kenneth C. Goodin
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Bend, OR
Selected to Rising Stars: 2009 - 2016
Ken believes that thorough case preparation is the key to winning or negotiating the best outcome for his clients, which is his number one goal. Ken meticulously and methodically prepares his clients' cases, building a foundation for winning legal argument, integrated with carefully researched legal precedent. Hard work is the cornerstone of Ken's practice.
To go to Ken's profile on SK&H's website please follow the below link.
Ken is also deeply devoted to his clients and takes a personal interest in each case. "People going through a difficult divorce or custody battle can get frustrated with the 'system.' They need the assistance of an attorney who cares about what happens to them. Someone who can explain the process and keep things moving forward," he says. "I work hard to move clients past their difficulties, so that they can get on with their lives. It makes me feel good when I can lift that burden from their shoulders." Ken has a proven ability to keenly assess each client's situation, and tailor an approach best suited to a successful outcome.
Ken has successfully litigated divorces involving business interests and issues of business valuation. Because of the attention to detail involved in these cases, Ken enjoys and excels at resolving complex property division and large asset cases.
Ken worked his way through law school as a law clerk at the Eugene law firm of Jaqua & Wheatley, where he gained valuable hands-on experience managing complex insurance defense cases. Prior to working for Stahancyk, Kent & Hook P.C., Ken worked for the State of Oregon Employment Department as an Unemployment Insurance Adjudicator.
About Kenneth C. Goodin
First Admitted: 2006, Oregon
Professional Webpage: https://www.stahancyk.com/personnel/attorneys/kenneth-c-good...
Pro bono/Community Service
- Ken has served as President of the Deschutes County Bar Associaton.
- Ken is the former Vice President of the Education Foundation for Bend - La Pine Schools., 2016
- Ken is also a member of the City Club of Central Oregon, participating with other local professionals and business leaders in monthly round-table discussions about business and civic issues affecting Central Oregon.
- Ken has volunteered as a 'Big' with Big Brothers / Big Sisters of Central Oregon and with the Deschutes Land Trust, helping to clear invasive plant species from sensitive wild areas.
- Regardless of your attorney's hourly rate, you deserve more than just extraordinary legal services., It's All About You, Family Law
Last Updated: 5/15/2022