Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Portland, OR
Angie Russo is a family law attorney in Portland, Oregon, where she is a partner at Cafferky | Russo Law. and handles many types of family law matters, serving clients throughout the Portland area.
Ms. Russo takes a non-adversarial approach to her cases, embracing a collaborative style designed for individuals who wish to amicably resolve their family law issues outside of court. She is qualified to mediate family law cases in Columbia and Multnomah counties, and helps numerous Oregon residents achieve the best possible resolution to their situation.
After graduating magna cum laude from the University of California, Berkeley, Ms. Russo received a master’s degree in education from Bank Street College of Education. She went on to earn her law degree from the University of California Hastings College of the Law. She holds a license to practice law before the state courts of Oregon and California.
Prior to focusing her practice on family law, Ms. Russo worked as a teacher and served as a deputy district attorney in Contra Costa County, California, working with domestic violence victims. She is also a former advanced family law intern for Clackamas County Resolution Services. This background provides her with valuable training in terms of working with clients going through a domestic related legal issue.
Ms. Russo is active in her legal community and belongs to the Multnomah Bar Association, the Clackamas County Bar Association and Oregon Women Lawyers. She is co-founder of the Clackamas Collaborative Association and a member of the Oregon Association of Collaborative Professionals, the Oregon Mediation Association, the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals and the Tualatin Chamber of Commerce.
About Angie Russo
First Admitted: 2010, California
Professional Webpage: https://candr.law/about-cafferky-russo-team/angela-russo-att...
- , Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2019-2020
Pro bono/Community Service
- Mentor: DeAnza High School Law Academy, Richmond, CA
- Vice President of Operations: Doc to Dock, non-profit that shipped medical supplies to African Hospitals
- Organizer: Divorce Options Presentations
- Mentor: Richmond High School Law Academy, Richmond, CA
- Mock Trial Coach: Dougherty Valley High School, San Ramon, CA
- Pro Bono: St. Andrew’s Legal Clinic, January 2018 - Present
- Presenter: New Urban High School, Milwaukie, OR - Mediation Training, Spring and Fall 2017
- Family Law Mediator Panelist for Clear Transitions PDX, ongoing
- Oregon Women Lawyers
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Clackamas Collaborative Association, Co-Founder
- Tualatin Chamber of Commerce
- Clackamas Bar Association
- Oregon Association of Collaborative Professionals, President, Vice President, 2018-2019
- Clackamas Women Lawyers
- Clackamas County Bar Association, Board Member
- California State Bar, 2010
- Oregon Mediation Association
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Oregon Association of Collaborative Professionals, President
- Oregon State Bar, 2015
- “Proposition 8 and the Need for California Constitutional Amendment Initiative Reform,” 37 HASTINGS CONST. L. Q. 591, 2010
- Court-Connected Mediator in Columbia County
- Court-Connected Mediator in Multnomah County
- University of California, Berkeley, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, Development Studies and French, 2004
- Bank Street College of Education, Masters of Science in Education, 2006
Last Updated: 5/15/2022