Top rated personal injury attorney in Portland, OregonLaw Office of Chad Stavley, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal injury
Licensed in Oregon since: 2003
Education: University of Miami School of Law
Chad is a personal injury trial lawyer licensed in Oregon and Washington. He represents victims injured in automobile crashes involving cars, commercial trucks and bicycles. He also represents people who are injured due to defective products, unsafe commercial premises and due to abuse or neglect in nursing home facilities. Chad has recovered millions of dollars for clients in both verdicts and settlements. Chad has been licensed to practice law since 2003 and in that time has tried over 100 cases to verdict.
Chad is a member of the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, Oregon State Bar Association and Washington State Bar Assocaition.
Chad grew up in Soldotna, Alaska. Before becoming a lawyer, Chad worked in the commerical fishing industry and in the oilfields of Alaska's north slope. He received his undergraduate degree from Texas State University in 1997. He graduated with honors from the University of Miami School of Law in Miami, Florida in 2003. While at the University of Maimi Chad participated in Miami's highly regarded trial advocacy program, was a member of the trial team, and received scholarships for excellence in trial presentation.
Chad is licensed to practice law in Oregon and Washington. His practice is primarily focused on representing people seriously injured due to the negligence of others.
First Admitted: 2003, Oregon
Professional Webpage: https://stavleylaw.com/about-us/
- 2003 graduate - University of Miami School of Law with honors.
- 1997 graduate - Texas State University BA - History.
- Holder v. Richter. 2013 Multnomah County jury verdict for $384,213.89. This was an automobile versus bicycle case resulting in a 10" permanent scar to the cyclists back.
- Travers v. Sheffer, Multnomah County Case No. 1401-00913. Pedestrian suffered a torn ACL and meniscus after falling while being chased by a dog off leash. Jury verdict - $404,044.75, 2015
- Paris v. Twitchell. 2011 Benton County jury verdict for $132,349.60. Motor vehicle versus bicycle case, disputed liability with zero offer pre-trial.
- Member Oregon State Bar 2003-Present.
- Member Washington State Bar 2012-Present
- Member of the Oregon Uniform Civil Jury Instruction Committeee, 2016
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2013