Erica N. Menze
Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in Portland, OR
Erica N. Menze is a shareholder at Alterman Law Group PC, where her practice focuses primarily on business and real estate law, including land use matters. Erica is licensed to practice in Oregon, Washington, and California. A passionate member of the legal community, she provides her clients with unparalleled service even as she works to extend her experience and expand her knowledge.
Erica received degrees in Management and Sports Marketing from St. Ambrose University, and earned a Juris Doctor from Marquette University Law School in May 2012. While at Marquette, Erica served on the Marquette Sports Law Review and received a Sports Law Certificate from the National Sports Law Institute.
A member of the Commercial Real Estate Women Network, Erica currently serves on the Golf Tournament Committee. Within the American Bar Association, Erica is a member of the Real Property, Trusts, and Estate Law Section, and is involved with the Membership Committee and the Diversity and Inclusion Committee. From 2018-2010, Erica served as an RPTE Fellow of the American Bar Association.
Erica is also a member of the Real Estate Land Use Section within the Oregon State Bar, a member of the Oregon Women Lawyers, and a member of the Multnomah Bar Association. Erica has spoken or written on topics related to real estate law for the American Bar Association and RELU.
In October 2020, Erica was inducted as a board member of Sport Oregon.
- 20%Real Estate: Business
- 20%Closely Held Business
- 20%Real Estate: Consumer
- 10%Entertainment & Sports
- 10%Land Use/Zoning
Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Contracts, Business Organizations
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
About Erica N. Menze
First Admitted: 2012, Oregon
Professional Webpage: https://www.alterman.law/attorneys/erica-menze/
- St. Ambrose University, B.A., Management and Sports Marketing
- Sports Law Certificate, National Sports Law Institute
- Oregon State Bar Debtor-Creditor Section, Member, 2013 - 2015
- American Bar Association Real Property, Trusts, and Estates Section, Fellow, 2018 - 2020
- Multnomah Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section Continuing Legal Education Committee, 2013 - 2015
- Multnomah Bar Association, Member, 2012 - Present
- Oregon Women Lawyers, Member, 2012 - Present
- Oregon State Bar Real Estate Land Use Section, Member, 2017 - Present
- American Bar Association Real Property, Trusts, and Estates Section, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, 2018 – Present
- American Bar Association Real Property, Trusts, and Estates Section, Member, 2018 – Present
- American Bar Association Real Property, Trusts, and Estates Section, Membership Committee, 2018 – Present
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Golf Tournament Committee, 2019 – Present
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Member, 2018 - Present
- Don’t Zone Out When Your Client’s in Seizin: Real Estate Basics for Land Use Lawyers; RELU Annual Summer Conference, 2019
- Marquette University Law School, Marquette Sports Law Review, 2012
- Oregon’s New Landlord-Tenant Laws and Why You Should Pay Attention to Them; ABA Probate & Property, 2019
- , Best Lawyers - Ones to Watch for Real Estate Law and Litigation, Best Lawyers, 2020
- , Oregon Rising Star in Business and Corporate Law, Super Lawyers, 2020
Last Updated: 5/15/2022