Grace Y. Lee
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Portland, OR
Selected to Rising Stars: 2008 - 2013
As the founder of Grace Family Law, Grace Y. Lee is committed to representing clients in Portland, Oregon. Her practice focuses on family law.
In 1998, Ms. Lee earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from The University of Arizona. She then received a Juris Doctor in 2001 from The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, where she was a note and comment editor for the school's law journal and active in the National Asian Pacific American Law Student Association.
While in law school, Ms. Lee gained valuable experience volunteering with the child advocacy clinic where she represented minors in dependency proceedings. She also served as an intern in the fraud and public corruption department of the Arizona Attorney General's Office.
Bringing that experience to her practice today, Ms. Lee takes a compassionate approach to helping her clients resolve their family law matters. Over the course of her career, she has built a reputation as a fierce advocate in and out of the courtroom. She understands the emotions involved in such cases, and she takes the time to help her clients obtain the most favorable outcome for their needs. For her achievements, Ms. Lee holds an Avvo "Superb" rating and has been nominated for a Portland Business Journal Orchid Award.
- 100%Family Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Same Sex Family Law
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2008 - 2013
Articles about Grace Y. Lee appearing in Super Lawyers
About Grace Y. Lee
First Admitted: 2001, Oregon
Professional Webpage: http://gracefamilylaw.com/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Multnomah County Court Care Fund Raiser, Team Captain, 2007 - 2011
- Oregon Mock Trial Competition, Presiding Judge, 2005 - 06
- Oregon Law Institute, Continuing Legal Education (OLI)
- The University of Arizona in Tuscon, Arizona, Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, 1998
- Child advocacy clinic, University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, 2001
- Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law, Note and comment editor
- Nominated for the Portland Business Journal's Orchid Award, recognizing outstanding women in business
- Admitted to California State Bar, 2002
- Oregon Law Institute Board of Directors, Member, 2010 - 2015
- Oregon Family Law Executive Committee, Member, 2008 - 2011
- National Asian Pacific American Law Students Association, Member
- Admitted to Washington State Bar, 2010
- Arizona Attorney General's Office, Department of Fraud and Public Corruption, Intern
Last Updated: 5/15/2022