Jason L. Jorgenson
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Portland, OR
I was admitted to practice law in the State of Oregon in 2006. I joined the Paul Krueger Law Firm in January 2009, focusing my practice as a trial lawyer in the areas of personal injury, premises liability, products liability and medical malpractice. Prior to joining the firm, I worked in one of the leading insurance defense firms in Portland, where I represented insurance companies in the defense of personal injury, products liability, premises liability and construction defect claims. While in Law school, I worked as a law clerk for a leading plaintiff’s personal injury law firm. Over the last five years, I have successfully tried to a jury or arbitrated several cases to final verdict. In the last year I have settled or recieved awards for personal injury victims in excess of $4 Million. I recently secured a settlement in excess of $2 Million on behalf of an individual severely injured in a collision involving a commercial truck.
About Jason L. Jorgenson
First Admitted: 2006, Oregon
Professional Webpage: https://paulkruegerlaw.com/
- Selected as a Rising Star 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by Super Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers
- Rated "Distinguished" with "High Ethical Standing" by the peer review selection process conducted by Martindale-Hubbell., 2013
- Top 10 Under 40, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- $2,000,000 + settlement on behalf of individual severely injured in a collision involving a commerical truck.
- $300,000 settlement for individual with spinal injury caused by collision with a commercial truck. , 2019
- $600,000 Settlement for individual with significant spine injury caused in collision with a commercial truck., 2019
- $600,000 settlement involving an individual who sufffered a traumatic brain injury and injuries to thier spine.
- $500,000 settlement on behalf of a minor child who was injured an an automobile collision.
- In the last year, I have obtained settlements or awards for personal injury victims in excess of $4 Million., 2018
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon, 2006 J.D. I was on Law Review: Willamette Law Review, Member, 2005-2006 and a member of Willamette Law Online, Intellectual Property Editor 2004-2006 I graduated from the University of Portland, cum laude, Portland, Oregon, in 2003 with B.A. in history and political science.
- I currently represent individuals who have been injured by the negligent acts of others ranging from motor vehicle accidents and negligent landowners to vicitms of professional malpractice.
Pro bono/Community Service
- While in law school I worked in the Willamette College of Law Legal Aid Clinic for my entire third year where I provided legal services to low income individuals and non-profit organizations.
- I graduated Willamette College of Law with a Certificate in International and Comparative Law., 2006
Last Updated: 5/19/2022