Jason L. Posner
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Portland, OR
A personal injury attorney at Posner Law Firm, LLC, Jason L. Posner represents clients in Portland, Oregon, and most surrounding counties and metropolitan areas when they have been injured by the negligence of another. With over two decades of experience, he is known for helping his clients get their feet back under them, whether that be through recouping lost wages, providing a financial cushion, helping them return to work or obtaining compensation for medical bills.
Admitted to practice in both Washington and Oregon, Mr. Posner is actively involved in several legal organizations. These include the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, where he is co-chair of the Education Committee, the Multnomah Bar Association and the Oregon State Bar. Within the latter, he has served on the Procedure and Practice Committee and the Public Service Advisory Committee.
Mr. Posner earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Oregon School of Law and has been practicing law since 1998. First working with the Lane County Circuit Court, he then founded his own firm in 2007. Most of his clients deal with the following injuries: meniscus and ACL tears, disc ruptures and nerve damage, concussions, fractures, lacerations and scarring, ligament, tendon, muscle and cartilage tears, and spinal and back injuries.
Known for his honest and thoughtful analysis, clear, timely and accurate communication, attention to detail, pragmatic advice and strong advocacy, Mr. Posner is prepared to go the distance to give his clients the best future possible. With experience he earned through litigation and in the courtroom, he aggressively advocates for the injured as they go up against big organizations and entities.
- 70%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Dram Shop Laws, Brain Injury, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Contracts, Business Organizations
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2022
About Jason L. Posner
First Admitted: 1998, Oregon
Professional Webpage: https://posnerlawfirm.com/jason-posner-law-firm/
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association Education Committee - Co-Chair 2016 to present. Multnomah Bar Association Court Liaison Committee 2015-2016. Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, 2000 to present; Oregon Trial Lawyers Publications Committee Co-Chair, 2010-2014; Oregon State Bar Public Service Advisory Committee, 2006-2007; Oregon State Bar Procedure & Practice Committee, 2011-2013
- Washington (since 2000)
- Oregon (since 1998)
- Licensed in Washington state, 2000
Pro bono/Community Service
- Odyssey School fundraising Committee 2016-present. Bridlemile Elementary School PTA Secretary, 2012-2013; Bridlemile Elementary After School Enrichment Program, Mock Trial, 2011-2013; Bridlemile Soccer Club Recreation Team Coach, 2009 to 2013, 2009
- "I was injured in a car accident a couple of years ago-rear-ended by two other vehicles. Jason was an invaluable help in assisting me to work through the pain, doctor's records and the insurance claim. Jason is honest, trustworthy, and my father Frank Homer Pozzi, would not have done a better job of representing me." Tamara Pozzi, Beaverton, OR (Daughter of deceased Oregon Trial Attorney Frank Pozzi). "For many clients the legal process can be quite confusing. Jason Posner is a Lawyer who take the time necessary to explain the ins and outs of every case. I have been fortunate to know Jason since 2009. Jason respects his clients and provides good detailed explanations while zealously representing his clients' interests. I think highly of Jason Posner and routinely refer cases to him because I know the people I send his way will be treated with dignity and respect." (2016) Greg Zeuthen, Portland OR (Treasurer of the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association). "Jason was my law clerk when I was still active on the bench in Lane County. His scholarship and attention to detail were outstanding. I must admire his compassion and friendliness towards staff and members of the public, I predicted Jason would be an outstanding lawyer, and I am pleased the prediction has come true. I have had the pleasure of referring friends in need to Jason, and he has done a great job" (2012) Lyle C. Velure (Retired Lane County Circuit Court Judge), 2012
Last Updated: 5/15/2022