Jennifer (Jenny) Eadie
Top rated family law attorney in Portland, OregonEadie Law, LLC
As the founder behind Eadie Law, LLC, Jennifer (Jenny) Eadie has helped many families either find amicable solutions or aggressively defend their rights. She brings equals parts of strength and compassion to each family law case she handles in the Portland metro and surrounding areas. She handles a wide range of family law cases, such as complex divorces, relocation with children, military divorce, property division and relationship agreements.
Ms. Eadie earned her law degree at Lewis & Clark Law School and graduated with honors in 2010. While in law school, she was also named the Best Oral Advocate in a 2008 Moot Court Competition. During this time, she also clerked in the Child Advocacy Section at the Oregon Department of Justice and served in the Lewis and Clark Law Review as an editor.
Shortly after graduation, Ms. Eadie served the Clackamas County Circuit Court under the Honorable Jeffrey S. Jones, as a clerk. In 2011, she was admitted to the bar in Oregon. Then, in 2012, she began to practice family law and never looked back. Over the past decade, she has earned the respect of her clients and even attorneys who served as her opposition in court.
Outside of the courtroom, Ms. Eadie remains heavily involved in the legal field. For example, in 2019 and 2020 she assisted with the Oregon State Bar publications by serving as an editor in the family law section. She is also an active member in several organizations.
Practice areasFamily law
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Name change, Paternity, Marital property, Same sex family law, Father's rights
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2011, Oregon
Professional Webpage: https://www.eadielawfirm.com/about
- Article Editor on the Lewis and Clark Law Review
- St. Andrew Legal Clinic, Race for Justice Planning Committee and Volunteer, 2016 and 2017
- Multnomah Bar Association, Member, 2012 to present
- Clackamas County Bar Association
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association, Family Law
- Oregon Women Lawyers Community Service Committee, Member, 2015 to present
- Washington County Bar Association, Member, 2012 to present
- Oregon Women's Lawyers, Member, 2012 - present
- Multnomah Bar Association, Court Liaison Committee, Member, 2016 to present
- Oregon Academy of Family Law Practitioners, Member, 2012 to present
- Multnomah Bar Association, Self-Represented Litigants Video Project Committee, Member, 2017
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2016 to present
- Clackamas County Bar Association, Member, 2012 to present
- Oregon Women Lawyers, OWLS Net Committee, Co-chair, 2013 to 2015
Office location for Jennifer (Jenny) Eadie
917 SW Oak St
Portland, OR 97205
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2021