Top Rated Construction Litigation Attorney in Portland, OR
Jesse C. Ormond partners with construction industry companies on their most important project concerns. He counsels construction firms on contract administration, claim management, and project execution challenges that arise when building complex commercial, industrial and special-purpose structures.
- Contract Negotiation, Contract Administration and Project Delivery: Extensive experience in construction contract formation and negotiation. Representative work includes contract structure for projects in the multi-million-dollar revenue tier with various delivery methods and within diverse industry sectors. Counsels on project delivery selection and contract bases (design-bid-build, design-build, CM/GC, P3, EPC, etc...), together with related solicitation and contract administration processes.
- Construction Arbitration, Litigation and Mediation: Extensive experience in construction arbitration, litigation, mediation and alternative dispute resolution. Representative matters include several multi-million-dollar construction arbitrations and trials throughout the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain West. Advises on contract administration and project execution processes for distressed projects that balance short-term design / construction issues with long-term relationships and project delivery.
- Construction Relationships and Industry Contributions: Network includes professionals within construction industry communities, including professionals from public and private owners, general contractors, specialty subcontractors, manufacturers, suppliers, sureties, design professionals, specialty consultants, and related disciplines. Routinely presents at construction claim and risk management seminars. Contributes to publications on public-works procurement, construction damages, construction claims, and suretyship.
About Jesse Ormond
First Admitted: 2009, Oregon
Professional Webpage: https://lawssl.com/attorneys/jesse-c-ormond/
- Boston College Carroll School of Managment - M.B.A. , 2009
- University of Southern California - B.A., 2004
Last Updated: 5/15/2022