Jill E. Brittle
Top rated Family Law attorney in Portland, OregonJill Brittle Family Law Group P.C.
Practice Areas: Family Law
Licensed in Oregon since: 2006
Education: Lewis & Clark Law School
Jill handles all family-related matters including adoption, divorce, modification, support issues, custody disputes, and parenting time issues. Jill has also built a strong collaborative divorce practice, which allows clients to work in a non-litigation forum to reach creative solutions. She is committed to providing guidance to her clients in what is often a complex maze of the legal world.
Jill adheres to a philosophy of problem-solving first. Some attorneys want to be known as aggressive and contentious litigators. While she certainly litigates passionately when appropriate, her goal is to first use her legal expertise to facilitate faster and more long-lasting solutions. Jill enjoys the one-on-one interaction with clients and the ability to effectuate a positive difference in their lives. It is her philosophy that every client deserves quality and experienced representation.
First Admitted: 2006, Oregon
Professional Webpage: https://www.brittle-law.com/about-our-lawyers/jill-e-brittle...
- Member of the Oregon Women Lawyers Foundation Board (OWLF) (2008-2015) - OWLF Auction Co-Chair (2010 and 2011) - OWLF Secretary (2010-2011) - OWLF President Elect (2011-2012) - OWLF President (2012-2013) - OWLF Past President (2013-2014).
- Co-Author of the "Collaborative Law" chapter of the Oregon State Bar ADR Handbook, 2019
- Member, Oregon Women Lawyers
- Dispute Resolution Training, Basic Interdisciplinary Collaborative Law TrainingTrainer: Kim Gordon
- Member of the Portland Collaborative Divorce practice group
- Member, OSB Public Service Advisory Committee (2010-2012)
- Member, Oregon Family Law Section
- Volunteer Mentor for Youth Progress (2011-2012)
- Pro bono attorney for children (court-appointed, 2013-present)
- OSB Young Lawyers Section Imprint Program Volunteer (2009, 2016)
- Benton County CASA Volunteer (2007-2008)
- Lewis & Clark Law School Student Mentor Program (2008-present)
- Portland State University, B.S., Psychology, With High Honors, 2002
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2011, 2013 - 2014