Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Portland, OR
At Kehoe Moneyhun Law, LLC, Marisa Moneyhun represents clients in Portland, Oregon, in legal issues related to estate administration, probate, estate planning and guardianships/conservatorships. With almost 15 years of experience in the legal profession, she believes that every individual should be prepared for the end of life, no matter what age they are in, and that every human being deserves dignity and respect as they age.
Admitted to practice in the state of Oregon, Ms. Moneyhun earned her Juris Doctor from Willamette University College of Law. Before law school, she obtained an undergraduate degree from the University of Oregon and is a former judicial clerk at the Multnomah County Courthouse. In 2018, she was a delegate with the Oregon State Bar’s House of Delegates, selected by her peers to represent them.
With a passion for community service and volunteer work, Ms. Moneyhun is a member of the Oregon Law Commission’s Probate Modernization Work Group, the Gus J. Solomon Inns of Court, Oregon State Bar and the Oregon Women Lawyers. In that organization, she serves as the co-chair of the Oregon Women Lawyers Leadership Committee and is a current board member of the Oregon Women Lawyers.
Ms. Moneyhun served for three years as a board member for the Oregon Women Lawyers Foundation. In 2013 and 2016, she also worked with the American Civil Liberties Union as a cooperating attorney. Passionate about owning her own firm and business, she is proud to offer the personal feel of a smaller firm with the same experience and knowledge that one would expect from a larger institution.
About Marisa Moneyhun
First Admitted: 2007, Oregon
Professional Webpage: https://kmmediation.com/attorney/marisa-moneyhun/
- University of Oregon, in Eugene, Oregon, Bachelor’s degree
Pro bono/Community Service
- Past Board Member, Oregon Women Lawyers Foundation
- Past Member, Moot Court Coach, Jefferson High School
- Past Member, Oregon State Bar Local Professional Responsibility Committee
- Member, Oregon State Bar
- Cooperating Attorney, American Civil Liberties Union
- Co-Chair, Oregon Women Lawyers, Leadership Committee
- Member, Washington State Bar
- Delegate, Oregon State Bar House of Delegates., 2018
- Member, Oregon Law Commission Probate Modernization Workgroup, 2017
- Board Member, Oregon Women Lawyers Foundation, 2018
- Board Member, Oregon Women Lawyers, 2019
- Panelist, Oregon Women Lawyers, “Planning for the Unexpected,” July 2020.
- Moderator, Oregon Women Lawyers, “Minimum Billable Hours Panel,” May 2015.
- Speaker, ReMax, “Representing Agents: Agents, Trustees, Personal Representatives, Conservators, and Guardians,” Spring 2015.
- Speaker, Oregon State Bar, Consumer Law Society, “Decedent Debt and Estate Issues When Advising Older Consumers,” October 2018.
- Speaker, Half Moon Seminars, “Charitable Planning,” December 2018.
- Panelist, Multnomah Bar Small and Solo Firm Committee, “Intake and Closing,” March 2019.
- Moderator, Oregon Women Lawyers, “Selling Your Success,” April 2019.
- Moderator, Oregon Women Lawyers, “Selling Your Success,” May 2020.
Last Updated: 7/9/2022