Patricia A. Clements
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Portland, OR
- Virtual Appointments
Patricia A. Clements is a partner at McEwen Gisvold LLP. The prestigious law firm was originally established in 1886 and has served the estate planning and business law needs of people in Oregon. Ms. Clements serves clients in Portland and its surrounding areas. She focuses on estate planning, probate and business law.
Ms. Clements completed her business degree in 2005 at Western Oregon University. In 2011, she completed her Juris Doctor at Lewis & Clark Law School. The law school featured a Small Business Clinic, and she was one of its proud participants. She has been admitted to practice in Oregon since 2011.
Writing wills, creating trust plans and guiding fiduciaries are some of the most common tasks Ms. Clements tackles in estate planning. When serving business owners, she crafts legal solutions for innovation and growth. To strengthen her professional network and experience, she serves as an active member of professional organizations. For example, she has been the Board Secretary of the Oregon Networking Professionals since 2013.
Philanthropy also plays a big role in Ms. Clements's life. She volunteers monthly across a wide spectrum of nonprofits and causes, such as the Oregon Humane Society and the Hands On Portland project.
About Patricia A. Clements
First Admitted: 2011, Oregon
Professional Webpage: https://www.mcewengisvold.com/ourattorneys/2017/10/30/clemen...
- Member - Tualatin Chamber of Commerce, Current
- Member- Multnomah Bar Association, YLS Membership Committee, 2013-2014
- Member- Multnomah Bar Association, Golf Committee, 2013-2014
- Board Secretary, Oregon Networking Professionals, 2013-Present
- Member of Oregon State Bar, 2011 - present
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer, Hillsboro Chamber of Commerce, 2013-2014
- Volunteer, Oregon Humane Society
- Patricia volunteers every month at various non-profits, primarily through the Hands On Portland project
- Bachelor of Science - Western Oregon University, 2005
- Selected by colleagues as a 2021 Super Lawyers Rising Star., Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- Selected by colleagues as a 2020 Super Lawyers Rising Star., Rising Star, Super Laywers, 2020
- Selected by colleagues as a 2019 Super Lawyers Rising Star, Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2019
- Selected by colleagues as a 2018 Super Lawyers Rising Star, Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2018
Last Updated: 5/23/2022