Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Portland, OregonRose, Senders and Bovarnick, LLC
An experienced trial lawyer with Rose Senders and Bovarnick, LLC, Paul Bovarnick represents clients in the following states: Utah, Montana, Colorado, Idaho, Nebraska, Washington and Oregon. Named to The Best Lawyers in America since 2016, he represents those who have been injured at the hands of another. This includes cases of medical malpractice, construction injuries and railroad injuries. He also represents the rights of employees who are discriminated against by an employer.
Throughout his career, Mr. Bovarnick has faced off against corporations, individuals, government entities, construction companies and railroads. He is not afraid to fight for the rights of his clients. Other opponents include corporations like Werner Trucking, Providence St. Vincents, Barretts Minerals, the State of Oregon, Union Pacific Railroad, the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad, the state of Oregon, J.R. Simplot Company, Skanska USA, the Willamette and Pacific Railroad, and the Montana Rail Link.
Admitted to practice in the state of Oregon, Mr. Bovarnick has an Avvo “Superb” rating and a stellar reputation as an attorney who is invested in the future of his clients. Many attorneys chose him as an arbitrator in complex cases, and for his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Bovarnick completed his undergraduate degree at Claremont McKenna College where he graduated cum laude before attending law school. At the University of Oregon School of Law, he graduated with his Juris Doctor. He regularly publishes articles for the Multnomah Bar Association, the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice and the Oregon State Bar.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Transportation/Maritime, Employment Litigation: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40% Transportation/Maritime
- 10% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 1979, Oregon
Professional Webpage: http://www.rsblaw.net/who-we-are/paul-bovarnick/
- Mentor, Multnomah Bar Association
- BALSLEY V. BNSF, 2010 U.S. DIST. LEXIS 123387 (W.D. WASH. 2010)
- Americold v. Hoyt, 209 Or. App. 243 (Or. App. 2006)
- Lovato v. BNSF, 2002 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 28648 (D. Colo. 2002)
- Claremont McKenna College, cum laude
- Best Lawyer, The Best Lawyers in America©, 2016
- Five Star Rating, Avvo
- AV Rated, Martindale Hubbell
Office location for Paul Bovarnick
1205 NW 25th Ave
Portland, OR 97210
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023