Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Portland, OR
Attorney Rhett Fraser is a shareholder with Huegli Fraser PC law firm in Portland, Oregon. A top-rated, award-winning trial attorney with more than 11 years of legal experience, Mr. Fraser provides exceptional advocacy and support to clients across the state who have suffered serious injuries or lost loved ones due to someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Although he has handled all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, Mr. Fraser devotes a significant portion of his practice to medical malpractice claims arising from birth injuries, cancer misdiagnoses, surgical errors, dental injuries and other related matters. He also advocates on behalf of those adversely affected by sexual abuse, and he has gained a reputation for his fierce and aggressive representation along with his compassion and integrity when dealing with his clients.
From his efforts, Mr. Fraser has recovered substantial settlements and verdicts for those he has served, and he has significant experience handling cases before the Oregon Court of Appeals and the Oregon Supreme Court. Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, he has earned a Top 100 Trial Lawyer designation from The National Trial Lawyers along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo.
A 2005 graduate of Mercer University, Mr. Fraser returned to his alma mater and obtained his Juris Doctor from Mercer University's Walter F. George School of Law in 2008. He holds his license to practice in Washington and Idaho as well as Oregon, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon, the Eastern and Western Districts of Washington, and the District of Idaho.
Highly active in his legal community, Mr. Fraser is a member of the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, The National Trial Lawyers, the Oregon State Bar and its Health Law Section, and the Washington State and American Associations of Justice. He is also a member of the Multnomah County Bar Association, and he serves on the editorial board for Trial Guides.
- 90%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2022
About Rhett Fraser
First Admitted: 2009, Oregon
Professional Webpage: https://www.hueglifraserlaw.com/attorneys/rhett-fraser/
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- Washington State Association of Justice (WSAJ)
- American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- The United States District Court for the District of Eastern Washington
- The United States District Court for the District of Idaho
- The United States District Court for the District of Western Washington
- Washington State Bar
- The United States District Court for the District of Oregon
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Idaho State Bar
- Oregon State Bar
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA), co-chair, Amicus Curiae Committee, Member 2018-2019, Leadership Academy
- Oregon State Bar, Seminar
- Multnomah County Bar Association, Seminar
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, Seminar
- Super Lawyers to the Oregon “Rising Stars” list in the area of medical malpractice since 2016 to the present
Last Updated: 5/15/2022