Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Portland, OR
An attorney at Zimmer Bond Fay, LLC, Sarah Bond represents clients in Portland, Oregon, in matters of family law. This includes child support, custody disputes, spousal support, complex business valuations, administrative child support hearings and attorney fee awards. For her hard work and success earned during her career, she was named as one of the Best Lawyers in America and she has an Avvo “Superb” rating.
In 1997, Ms. Bond graduated from Whitman College with a Bachelor of Arts. With a determination and passion to help those who are navigating a difficult legal system, she then moved on to law school. At the University of California at Berkeley, she graduated in 2004 with her Juris Doctor. While in law school, she was co-editor-in-chief of the African American Law & Policy Report.
Ms. Bond is a partner at the firm and is admitted to practice in both Washington and Oregon. With over a decade working at the firm, she has established a strong reputation as a compassionate advocate for those who are dealing with difficult and extremely taxing emotional times. Her clients refer to her as a passionate advocate and a diligent attorney when it comes to protecting their interests and rights.
Whether walking clients through the divorce process or fighting for the rights of a parent when it comes to custody of their children, Ms. Bond is completely focused on every client she works with. She believes in personalized attention and fast communication, so her clients have peace of mind that she is always aware of their case.
About Sarah Bond
First Admitted: 2004, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.zimmerfamilylaw.com/attorneys/sarah-bond.asp
- Whitman College, B.A., Philosophy, 1997
- Washington State Bar, 2004
- Oregon State Bar, 2008
- RT @ZimmerFamilyLaw We believe that resolving family law issues through settlement is in our clients’ best interests. http://t.co/r1L7HcMG
- Interstate Custody and Child Support - Oregon has adopted the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction... http://t.co/1A2pROiM RT @ZimmerFamilyLaw
- Property division is always an emotionally charged process. Let us help you find the best solution: http://t.co/t0EjmuU
- "In Hollywood, after you get a little success, the next thing you usually get is a divorce." - Dan Dailey
- Couples sometimes decide to spell out their respective rights in the event their relationship ends. http://t.co/cKEUqXp
Last Updated: 5/15/2022