Thomas A. Larkin
Top Rated Construction Litigation Attorney in Portland, OR
Mr. Larkin's litigation practice concentrates on construction, procurement and design matters, representing prime contractors, subcontractors, sureties, owners and design professionals. Mr. Larkin's practice also focuses on complex business, corporate, timber, and real property transactions, litigation, arbitration and mediation. Mr. Larkin has substantial trial and appellate experience in state and federal courts, as well as in the negotiation and finalization of business asset transfers, real estate, collateral security, financing and construction agreements.
In 2009, the Litigation Counsel of America inducted Mr. Larkin into its Trial Lawyers Honorary Society. Mr. Larkin is now a Senior Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America. In 2017, the Construction Lawyers Society of America inducted Mr. Larkin into its society. In 2009, the American Bar Foundation inducted Mr. Larkin as a Fellow. Mr. Larkin is also involved with national and state bar associations.
In 2010, the U.S. District Court of Oregon Historical Society named Mr. Larkin as one of the most distinguished trial lawyers in Oregon. Each year the society honors a group of people who have contributed to the rich history of the Oregon Courts. Those selected were identified as individuals who consistently exhibit a high level of trial advocacy and skill, as well as professionalism and integrity.
Oregon Super Lawyers has named Mr. Larkin as one of the top lawyers in Construction and Business Litigation since 2012.
About Thomas A. Larkin
First Admitted: 1992, Oregon
Professional Webpage: https://lawssl.com/attorneys/thomas-a-larkin/
- Complex Commercial Litigation Institute, Member
- One of the most distinguished Oregon Trial Lawyers recognized by the United States District Court of Oregon Historical Society, United States District Court of Oregon Historical Society, 2010
- Oregon Super Lawyers in Construction and Business Litigation, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017
- Litigation Counsel of America, member
- ABA Public Contract Section -- Oregon State Chair
- ABA Fidelity and Surety Law Committee
- ABA Forum on Construction Law
- Fellow -- American Bar Foundation
- AV Rated Attorney -- Martindale Hubbel
Last Updated: 5/15/2022