Edward J. Lentz
Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Allentown, PennsylvaniaFitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C.
Practice Areas: Estate Planning & Probate, Closely Held Business, Elder Law
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 1977
Education: University of Pennsylvania Law School
Edward J. Lentz is Chair of the Estate Planning & Administration of Estates & Trusts Group. Mr. Lentz has worked extensively in the charitable area, the closely-held business area, the estate tax, gift tax and generation-skipping tax areas and other complex estate planning areas, including the use of GRATS, Family Partnerships, Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts and Qualified Personal Residence Trusts.
First Admitted: 1977, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.flblaw.com/attorney/edward-j-lentz/
- Martindale Hubbell Lawyers’ Rating “AV® Preeminent™,” Highest Professional Ranking, AV® Preeminent™, Martindale Hubbell
- , Accredited Estate Planner , National Association of Estate Planning Councils
- Named a “Select Lawyer” in: Estate Planning/Administration/Probate Law, Taxation Law, and Elder Law, 2014, 2016 – 2017 Estate Planning/Administration/Probate Law, 2015 – 2017, Select Lawyer, Lehigh Valley Magazine, 2017
- 2013 Top Rated Lawyer for Estate Planning by American Lawyer Media, Top Rated Lawyer, American Lawyer Media, 2013
- University of Pennsylvania, J.D., cum laude, 1977 Order of the Coif Associate Editor, University of Pennsylvania Law Review, 1975-1976 Editor, University of Pennsylvania Law Review 1976-1977, 1977
- Moravian College, B.A., summa cum laude, 1974, 1974
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2006, 2008, 2010 - 2022