Joseph B. Silver
Top rated social security disability attorney in Ardmore, PennsylvaniaSilver & Silver
In Pennsylvania, Joseph B. Silver represents clients in matters of workers’ compensation, employment law and Social Security Disability. Now an integral part of Silver & Silver, in the past he has studied and reported on matters of data security, intellectual property, privacy, and law and technology. A former employee of the Electronic Privacy Information Center, the American Civil Liberties Union and the Future of Music Coalition, Mr. Silver’s experience extends to many different industries and fields in which he is uniquely prepared to handle the needs of his clients.
At Amherst College in 2008, Mr. Silver graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in literature and music. He then attended Duke University School of Law where he obtained a Juris Doctor and a master’s degree in media studies. While at Duke University, he worked with the AIDS Legal Assistance Program and the Veterans Disability Law Project, gaining valuable experience in helping disabled individuals obtain veterans disability and Social Security Disability.
As a teaching and research assistant at Washington and Lee University, Mr. Silver focused on privacy law and cyber surveillance. Before federal and state courts in Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, he represents administrative agencies and individuals.
Mr. Silver has been recognized for his professional achievement in his legal practice throughout his career. He is a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Philadelphia Bar Association Social Security Disability Law Committee. Also a member of the Ardmore Initiative’s board of directors, he is actively involved in the Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia.
Practice areasSocial security disability
- 100% Social security disability
First Admitted: 2013, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.silverandsilver.com/about-us/joseph-b-silver-esq...
- Duke’s Veteran’s Disability Law Project and the school’s AIDS Legal Assistance Project, Duke University
- “Top Lawyer” by Main Line Today in 2018
- “Rising Star” in the disability field by Super Lawyers Magazine in 2019
- Active Member, Duke Law Intellectual Property and Cyberlaw Society
- Duke University, Master’s Degree in Media Studies, 2013
- Amherst College, Bachelors of Arts Degree, Literature and Music
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association’s Disability Law Committee
- Member, Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia
- Member, National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Board of Directors of the Ardmore Initiative
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
Office location for Joseph B. Silver
42 West Lancaster Avenue
Ardmore, PA 19003
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023
Find me online
- Some personal injury incidents can be so extreme that they’re considered catastrophic injuries — severe impairments… https://t.co/kTLvU05G3l
- If you think you know what’s going on with Social Security these days, you might want to read this article, “10 Soc… https://t.co/eCj6obXXCe
- Thank YOU, Kim, for taking the time to share your appreciation for our services! https://t.co/DHUCrWsNdr