Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Bala Cynwyd, PA
As senior trial partner at Lowenthal & Abrams, PC, Dennis Abrams focuses exclusively on handling personal injury cases. He represents clients throughout Pennsylvania who have been harmed by incidents that include medical malpractice, wrongful death, products liability and catastrophic auto accidents.
Licensed to practice for decades, Mr. Abrams has countless successes in both negotiations and courtroom verdicts. Following a birth injury, he obtained more than $11 million in a settlement for the victim. He has also secured millions of dollars in cases involving surgical errors, failure to diagnose cancer, improper drug administration and car accidents.
For accomplishments such as these, Mr. Abrams has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100; Main Line Today magazine named him as a Top Lawyer; he holds an Avvo “Superb” rating; Newsweek magazine listed him as one of its Top Attorneys in the Country; and he is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
With a background in serving in several attorney general offices, Mr. Abrams has long been an advocate of consumers. He demonstrates that commitment at his practice and through his memberships with groups such as the American Bar Association, the American Society of Legal Advocates, the American Association for Justice and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice.
In 1973, Mr. Abrams received a Bachelor of Arts from Middlebury College. He then went on to earn a Juris Doctor in 1977 from the West Virginia University College of Law.
Outside his practice, Mr. Abrams co-founded the Christian Legal Clinics of Philadelphia, which offers free legal advice to people in the area.
About Dennis Abrams
First Admitted: 1977, West Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://lowenthalabrams.com/attorneys/dennis-abrams/
- The highest setlement in the last 5 years is $15,000,000.00
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer
- Top Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice Lawyer Attorney, Main Line Today
- The National Trial Lawyer’s Top 100, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar and Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- The American Society of Legal Advocates, Member
- Middlebury College
Pro bono/Community Service
- Christian Legal Clinics of Philadelphia, Co-founder, Chairman of the Board
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- State Bar of California
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- West Virginia State Bar
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- District of Columbia
- New York
- We want to thank our wonderful clients for all the reviews they leave all over the internet!… https://t.co/lyo4Skh3V0
- Did you know this week is Brain Injury Awareness Week? We deal with clients that suffer from a wide range of medica… https://t.co/w0zfMZ7BNO
- Happy Mother’s Day from the team at Lowenthal and Abrams Injury Attorneys! https://t.co/Z987nfJoOh
- Meet Jeffery P. Lowenthal, the founder and managing partner of our personal injury law firm! Learn more about Lowen… https://t.co/gaeWotYNhx
- If anyone understands just how hard tradespeople work in their field, it’s our legal team here at Lowenthal and Abr… https://t.co/9pT60gN7QX
Last Updated: 5/15/2022