Christopher Meyer Reid
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Bethlehem, PA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2008, 2010 - 2014
Whether distracted, drunk or otherwise reckless, negligent drivers must be held accountable for the damages they cause. That is Christopher Meyer Reid's philosophy as he advocates for victims of motor vehicle accidents in Bethlehem, Allentown and the Easton area in Pennsylvania. A partner at Hof & Reid LLC, he commits his time to representing people who have been involved in these incidents, striving to secure the largest award possible.
Having a history of representing people through a variety of personal injury matters, Mr. Reid knows how to develop a compelling strategy that targets compensation. He communicates with each client on a personal level, discussing how the incident has affected the person's life financially, physically and emotionally. Using this information, he illustrates the damages that the defendant has caused and negotiates for just compensation. Barring a settlement, Mr. Reid is thoroughly prepared to go to trial.
Through obtaining settlements and verdicts in his clients' favor, Mr. Reid has established a reputation as an aggressive, results-oriented attorney. Respected by his peers, he takes an active role with organizations such as the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, the American Bar Association and the Northampton County Bar Association.
Mr. Reid graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in political science from the University of Toledo in 1996. He went on to earn a Juris Doctor in 1999 from Vermont Law School.
Today, he enjoys spending time with his wife and children. He is also dedicated to his community, having worked with a network of people to establish the Northampton County Mortgage Foreclosure Diversion Program to help those in financial crisis stay in their homes.
- 60%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Defense
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2008, 2010 - 2014
About Christopher Meyer Reid
First Admitted: 1999, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://valleyinjury.com/profile/christopher-m-reid
- Lecturer, Medicare, ERISA, and other liens and subrogation issues
- Lecturer, Litigating the Nursing Home Malpractice Case
- Lecturer, Evaluating the Medical Malpractice Case
- Lecturer, Nuts & Bolts of Handling a Motor Vehicle Accident Case
- Lecturer, UM & UIM Coverage Issues
Pro bono/Community Service
- Northampton County Mortgage Foreclosure Diversion Program
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice, 2000 - Present
- Member, Northampton County Bar Association, 1999 - Present
- President Elect, Northampton County Bar Association Board of Governors
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2007
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1999 - Present
- Member, Lehigh County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2002
- Member, American Bar Association, 1999 - Present
- Northampton County Board of Governors, 2007 - Present
- President of the Board of Directors, Community Action Committee of the Lehigh Valley
- Pennsylvania, 1999
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2010 - Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Pro Bono Award, 2009
- The University of Toledo, Ohio, B.A. in Political Science, cum laude, 1996
Last Updated: 7/7/2022