Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Blue Bell, PA
- Free Consultation
Partner at Mudrick & Zucker, P.C., Adam Zucker represents clients in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding metropolitan Philadelphia region. His practice is focused on matters of criminal defense, which include fraud and forgery, theft, assault and bankruptcy, sex and computer crimes, DUI and drug offense, and record engagement. Along with these issues, he also helps clients with issues such as consumer bankruptcy, credit card defense and mortgage foreclosure defense. Finally, he provides defense to Title IX issues, including campus misconduct, sexual assault allegations, disciplinary code violations and expulsion, and alcohol-related offenses.
After graduating from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor of Arts in international relations, Mr. Zucker then attended Widener University Delaware Law School, where he earned a Juris Doctor in 1988 and was admitted to practice in the state of Pennsylvania. For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
An active member of the Montgomery Bar Association, Mr. Zucker is involved with the following committees: the Criminal Defense Committee, the Trial Lawyers Section and the Board of Directors. The organization gave him the Henry Stuckert Miller Award in 2012, and he currently has an Avvo “Superb” rating.
Mr. Zucker is passionate about giving back to his community through service and pro bono activities. He is the current president of Angel Flight East, was formerly on the Board of Directors for Tiferet Bet Israel and is a volunteer attorney for the Montgomery Child Advocacy Project. As a volunteer pilot for Angel Flight East, he delivers medical supplies to rural communities.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Adam Zucker is a debt relief agent. He helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
- 40%Criminal Defense
- 20%Bankruptcy: Business
- 20%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 20%Criminal Defense: White Collar
Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence, Bankruptcy Law, DUI/DWI, White Collar Crime
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
About Adam Zucker
First Admitted: 1988, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.mudrickzucker.com/attorneys/
- , Awarded the prestigious “AV” rating and declared a “pre-eminent lawyer” by Martindale Hubbell
- , Awarded the “Superb” rating, which is the highest offered by AVVO
- For Leadership & Service to the Legal Community of Montgomery County, Henry Stuckert Miller Award, Montgomery Bar Association
- , Humanitarian Award, Montgomery Bar Association
- BA, International Relations - University of Delaware, 1984
- Presented CLE to the Lawyer Pilots Bar Association on what Lawyer Pilots need to know about Title IX including a review of the Title IX policies at some of the over 120 Universities with aviation programs., Presenter, What the Aviation Attorney Needs to know about Title IX, Lawyer Pilots Bar Association, Education, Aviation, 2021
- Presented CLE to Criminal Defense Attorneys on the current state of Title IX cases and their intersection with criminal law, Presenter, Defending Students in Title IX & Criminal Cases, Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. (PACDL), 2019
- Montgomery County Criminal Defense Handbook, Co-Author
- Presented CLE program to Criminal Defense Attorneys and members of PACDL on the newly released Title IX Regulations from the Department of Education, CLE Presenter, Update on the New Title IX Regulations, Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. (PACDL), 2020
- Presented CLE to members of the Montgomery Bar Association, Presenter, Title IX the Changing Landscape, Montgomery Bar Association, 2019
Pro bono/Community Service
- Pro-Bono representation of respondent in Title IX Case at Villanova University., 2021
- Montgomery Child Advocacy Project-Volunteer Attorney 2015-2021, 2021
- Angel Flight East-Volunteer Pilot. Delivering medical supplies & PPE to rural communities in need 2016-2021, 2020
- Tiferet Bet Israel-Member Board of Directors 2005-2021, 2020
- Angel Flight East-President, 2016
- Executive Committee Montgomery Bar Assn. Bench / Bar Committee, 2021
- Co-Chair, Montgomery Bar Assn. Managing Partner's Committee, 2021
- Montgomery Bar Association-Co Chair Criminal Defense Committee, 2020
- Montgomery Bar Assn. Board of Directors, 2003
- Montgomery Bar Association- President, Trial Lawyers Section, 2000
- Montgomery Bar Association - Recipient Henry Stuckert Miller Award, 2012
- Commonwealth v. Alfred Gregory et al CP-46-CR-0004530-2017- First Trial. Not Guilty on Major Charges including Aggravated Assault. Hung on others, 2019
- @aaronfreiwald @podbeancom @podcastdotco @Podnews No doubt the best! Always chocked with interesting topics!
- PA Drivers will no longer have their license suspended due to certain convictions that are unrelated to driving. -… https://t.co/vs1b9woZj3
- Adam Zucker head of Title IX practice at Mudrick & Zucker recently appeared on Good Law - Bad Law with… https://t.co/CS4RwYkFlx
- If you aren't already, follow our instagram for the latest updates on Criminal Defense, Title IX, and Bankruptcy ma… https://t.co/Nei5qrQAWy
- In a huge win for due process advocates, a panel of Judges from the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals reversed a lower c… https://t.co/JRoP2cq0S1
Last Updated: 5/15/2022