David J. Draganosky
Top rated Family Law attorney in Blue Bell, PennsylvaniaShemtob Draganosky Taylor, P.C.
David J. Draganosky is partner at Shemtob Draganosky Taylor, P.C., and handles legal issues of divorce and family law. Representing clients in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, and the local Philadelphia metropolitan region, his practice focus includes the following legal matters: restraining orders and abuse, alternative dispute resolution, appeals, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support, business valuation in divorce, equitable distribution of property, high asset divorce, grandparent and third part custody, prenuptial agreements, post-divorce issues, property settlement agreements, retirement benefits in divorce, relocation, same-sex marriage and spousal support.
A member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Mr. Draganosky is involved with the Family Law Section within the organization. He is also a member of the Montgomery Bar Association and is involved with the Sidebar Committee, the Membership Committee and the Joint Liaison with Accountants Committee.
After graduating from La Salle University with a Bachelor of Arts in English in 1986, he attended law school at Temple University Beasley School of Law, where he graduated cum laude with his Juris Doctor. While in law school, he was a member of the Temple Law Review. He currently lectures for several civic organizations and industry-focused organizations such as the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Admitted to practice in the state of New Jersey and the state of Pennsylvania, Mr. Draganosky is also admitted before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. With over three decades of experience, he has a reputation for being a passionate advocate for the rights of every client.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1990, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://shemtoblaw.com/attorneys/david-draganosky/
- Lecturer, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Divorce Conference, Fall, 2003
- “I Do” (Unless Things Don’t Work Out and the Marriage is Officiated by an Internet-Ordained Minister), ABA Family Law Litigation Newsletter, Spring, 2008
- “Ruling from PA Superior Court Determines When Stock Options Constitute Marital Property,” July 1999 edition of the Pennsylvania Family Lawyer
- Frequent Lecturer, Various Civic Organizations
- Frequent Lecturer, Industry-Focused Organizations
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, Membership Committee
- Pennsylvania, 1990, New Jersey, 1990, U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1991, U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1990, U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1991
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, Sidebar Committee
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, Joint Liaison with Accountants Committee
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- LaSalle University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, B.A. – 1986, Major: English
Office location for David J. Draganosky
790 Penllyn Blue Bell Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023