Richard A. Godshall
Top rated personal injury attorney in Blue Bell, PennsylvaniaOstroff Injury Law
Practice Areas: Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 2004
Education: Temple University Beasley School of Law
Ostroff Injury Law518 East Township Line Road
Blue Bell, PA 19422 Visit website
Richard A. Godshall is the owner and managing partner of Ostroff Injury Law in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. Practicing in the area of personal injury law, Mr. Godshall has experience with matters involving car accidents, construction accidents, products liability and more, representing clients throughout the Philadelphia metropolitan area.
Along with substantial litigation experience, Mr. Godshall is familiar with alternative dispute resolution methods such as arbitration and mediation. Throughout his career, he has collected substantial sums through verdicts and settlements for his clients.
Outside of his personal injury practice, Mr. Godshall has authored articles and spoken on various personal injury related topics. He was a contributing editor to the 2012 edition of the LexisNexis Practice Guide: Pennsylvania Personal Injury Litigation. He has also served in other roles, including chairperson of the Defense Research Institute’s construction worksite injury subcommittee.
Before representing victims of personal injuries, Mr. Godshall spent time working on the defense side of personal injury matters. This experience allows him to more effectively represent plaintiffs through his current practice.
Mr. Godshall holds a bachelor’s degree from La Salle University. He was a member of the Temple University Beasley School of Law dean’s list, where he earned his law degree, and also received a barrister award in the area of trial advocacy.
Admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania since 2004, Mr. Godshall is also licensed to practice in New Jersey, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2004, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.ostrofflaw.com/pa-personal-injury-lawyers/richard...
- Contributing editor, “LexisNexis Practice Guide: Pennsylvania Personal Injury Litigation” (2012 Edition, LexisNexis Matthew Bender)
- New Jersey
- Defense Research Institute (DRI), Construction Worksite Injury Subcommittee, Former Chairperson
- LaSalle University, 2001
- Barrister Award for outstanding trial advocacy, Temple University Law School, 2004
Office location for Richard A. Godshall
518 East Township Line Road
Blue Bell, PA 19422
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2018
Additional sources of information about Richard A. Godshall
Find me online
- A big thank you to everyone who donated to our Love to Langa fundraiser! The donations will help us build a Montess… https://t.co/TB6Sr3aXWU
- The Fisher-Price brand is warning consumers about its popular Rock 'n Play sleeper, which has led to more infant de… https://t.co/6Q5TnS86Sx
- The limitation on lawsuit affects how people in New Jersey can sue for non-economic damages. Review our blog to lea… https://t.co/UH9yXM29eY